Assisted Living in Abbeville, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Abbeville, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Abbeville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Eastridge Nursing Center
- Maison Du Monde Living Center
- Eastridge Senior Living Suites
- Kaplan Healthcare Center
- Vermilion Health Care Center
- Gueydan Memorial Guest Home
- Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation
Eastridge Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Abbeville, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 90 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2305 Richard St. , in the 70510 area code inside Vermilion Parish county, Eastridge Nursing Center assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Eastridge Nursing Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Eastridge Nursing Center is licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 195553.
Maison Du Monde Living Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Vermilion Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 128 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Maison Du Monde Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Abbeville, LA and surrounding areas. Maison Du Monde Living Center is located at 4000 Rodeo Road, 70510 zip code. Maison Du Monde Living Center provides services like: bistro, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Abbeville, Louisiana, you will find Eastridge Senior Living Suites as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 2309 Richard Street, 70510 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 2203782576. Eastridge Senior Living Suites provides assisted living not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Vermilion Parish county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Kaplan Healthcare Center, situated at 1300 W. Eighth Street in the 70548 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Kaplan, Louisiana. Kaplan Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 113 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Kaplan Healthcare Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195315.
Vermilion Health Care Center has a capacity of 120 older adults. Vermilion Health Care Center includes amenities that include: garden, theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 14008 Cheneau Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Kaplan, LA older adults. Vermilion Health Care Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195442.
Located at 1201 Third St, inside 70542 zip code area in Vermilion Parish county, Gueydan Memorial Guest Home provides assisted senior living to Gueydan, LA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, caregivers available 24/7 and personalized service plans. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home can accommodate up to 66 seniors at a time. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home has official license # of 195458.
Located at 405 Milton Road, Maurice, Louisiana, 70555, Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation will help any Vermilion Parish county senior with daily living activities and provides services like a snack shop, walking paths, and medication monitoring. Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation can provide assisted living care to a maximum of 120 elderly adults at once. Its license number is 195342.
Assisted Living near Abbeville, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Gonzales, LA
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in Farmerville, LA
- Assisted Living in New Orleans, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
- Assisted Living in Harvey, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Abbeville:
There are additional senior living options available to Abbeville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Abbeville, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Abbeville, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Abbeville, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Abbeville, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Abbeville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Abbeville, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Abbeville and Vermilion Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.