Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Franklinton, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Franklinton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heritage Manor Of Franklinton
- Good Samaritan Living Center
- Resthaven Living Center
Heritage Manor Of Franklinton provides assisted living services in Franklinton, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 121 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2000 Main Street, in the 70438 area code inside Washington Parish county, Heritage Manor Of Franklinton assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Heritage Manor Of Franklinton include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Heritage Manor Of Franklinton is licensed by Louisiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 195324.
Good Samaritan Living Center specializes in providing senior living in Washington Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 84 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Good Samaritan Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Franklinton, LA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Living Center is located at 605 Hilltop Avenue, 70438 zip code. Good Samaritan Living Center includes services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library.
When looking for senior living in Bogalusa, Louisiana, you will find Resthaven Living Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 145 assisted living units. It is located at 1301 Harrison Street, 70427 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 195624. Resthaven Living Center provides assisted living not only to Bogalusa residents, but also to all Washington Parish county residents too.
Assisted Living near Franklinton, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Farmerville, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in West Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Pineville, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Thibodaux, LA
- Assisted Living in Lake Charles, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Franklinton:
There are additional senior living options available to Franklinton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Franklinton, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Franklinton, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Franklinton, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Franklinton, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Franklinton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Franklinton, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Franklinton and Washington Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.