3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Franklinton, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Franklinton, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Franklinton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heritage Manor Of Franklinton
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Good Samaritan Living Center
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
- Resthaven Living Center
- 4.75 (20)
- Learn More
Heritage Manor Of Franklinton provides assisted living services in Franklinton, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 121 retirees at a time. With a location at 2000 Main Street, in the 70438 area code inside Washington Parish county, Heritage Manor Of Franklinton assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Manor Of Franklinton include a reading room, a garden and court yard and a registered dietitian. Heritage Manor Of Franklinton has an active license by Louisiana to provide assisted living, with license number 195324.
Good Samaritan Living Center specializes in providing assisted living in Washington Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 84 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Good Samaritan Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Franklinton, LA and surrounding areas. Good Samaritan Living Center is located at 605 Hilltop Avenue, 70438 zip code. Good Samaritan Living Center includes services such as: community dining, a landscaped courtyard and regular health assessments.
When looking for assisted senior living in Bogalusa, Louisiana, you will find Resthaven Living Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 145 assisted living units. It is located at 1301 Harrison Street, 70427 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts, highly trained staff and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 195624. Resthaven Living Center provides assisted living not only to Bogalusa residents, but also to all Washington Parish county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Franklinton, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Winnfield, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Minden, LA
- Assisted Living in Thibodaux, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches, LA
- Assisted Living in Jennings, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Franklinton:
There are additional senior living options available to Franklinton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Franklinton, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Franklinton, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Franklinton, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Franklinton, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Franklinton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Franklinton, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Franklinton and Washington Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.