Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bastrop, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Bastrop assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Bastrop ranks #1 out of 126 cities that we've reviewed in Louisiana for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,079 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Bastrop area can be priced as little as $1,801 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $5,272 per month. Assisted living in Bastrop is less affordable when compared to costs in Morehouse Parish, LA, which has a median cost of $3,070 per month and ranges from $1,799 to $5,261. On average, older adults can expect to pay $9 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Bastrop compared to the ones located in other parts of Morehouse Parish.
- Cherry Ridge
- Savannah Court Of Bastrop
- Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
Cherry Ridge provides assisted living care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 110 seniors at a time. With a location at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, in the 71220 area code inside Morehouse Parish county, Cherry Ridge assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Cherry Ridge include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Cherry Ridge is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 195541.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop specializes in providing senior assisted living in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 38 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is located at 10280 Boswell Street, 71220 zip code. Savannah Court Of Bastrop provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 125 assisted living units. It is located at 2650 Holt Street, 71220 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 195554. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly, situated at 1400 Davenport Avenue in the 71261 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a total capacity of 119 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195598.
Assisted Living near Bastrop, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in New Orleans, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Jenna, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Farmerville, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in LaPlace, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Bastrop:
There are additional senior living options available to Bastrop elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bastrop, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bastrop, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bastrop, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bastrop, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bastrop that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bastrop, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bastrop and Morehouse Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.