- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Louisiana Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish
- Bastrop Assisted Living
4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bastrop, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bastrop, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Bastrop assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Bastrop ranks #1 out of 126 cities that we've reviewed in Louisiana for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,079 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Bastrop area can cost as little as $1,801 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $5,272 per month. Assisted living in Bastrop is less affordable when priced against Morehouse Parish, LA, which has an average cost of $3,070 per month and can range from $1,799 to $5,261. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $9 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Bastrop compared to the ones located in other parts of Morehouse Parish.
- Cherry Ridge
- 3.75 (18)
- Learn More
- Savannah Court Of Bastrop
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- 3.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Oak Woods Home For The Elderly
- 4.25 (21)
- Learn More
Cherry Ridge provides assisted living care in Bastrop, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 110 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 5980 Cherry Ridge Rd, in the 71220 area code inside Morehouse Parish county, Cherry Ridge assists those seniors who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Cherry Ridge include arts & crafts, tailored service plans and incontinence assistance. Cherry Ridge is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 195541.
Savannah Court Of Bastrop specializes in providing assisted senior living in Morehouse Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 38 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Bastrop, LA and surrounding areas. Savannah Court Of Bastrop is located at 10280 Boswell Street, 71220 zip code. Savannah Court Of Bastrop includes services like: pharmacy service, help with medications and religious services.
When searching for assisted living in Bastrop, Louisiana, you will find Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 125 assisted living units. It is located at 2650 Holt Street, 71220 zip code and provides services such as chef-prepared meals, personal laundry and help with daily living. Its license number is 195554. Legrand Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living not only to Bastrop residents, but also to all Morehouse Parish county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Oak Woods Home For The Elderly, located at 1400 Davenport Avenue in the 71261 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Mer Rouge, Louisiana. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly has a total capacity of 119 elderly residents. It provides basic housekeeping, walking gardens and Alzheimer’s care services. Oak Woods Home For The Elderly is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195598.
All assisted living facilities in Bastrop, LA:
Assisted Living near Bastrop, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Minden, LA
- Assisted Living in LaPlace, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Pineville, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Gonzales, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier City, LA
- Assisted Living in West Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Bastrop:
There are additional senior living options available to Bastrop elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bastrop, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bastrop, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Bastrop, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bastrop, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bastrop that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bastrop, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bastrop and Morehouse Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.