4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Jennings, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jennings, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Jennings assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Jeff Davis Living Center
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Camelot Brookside
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Golden Age Of Welsh
- 4.75 (16)
- Learn More
Jeff Davis Living Center provides assisted living services in Jennings, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 120 older adults at a time. With a location at 1338 North Cutting Avenue, in the 70546 area code inside Jefferson Davis Parish county, Jeff Davis Living Center assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Jeff Davis Living Center include fitness activities, landscaped gardens and an on-site dietitian. Jeff Davis Living Center has an active license by Louisiana to provide assisted living, with license number 195314.
Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home specializes in providing assisted living in Jefferson Davis Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Jennings, LA and surrounding areas. Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home is located at 1610 Evangeline Highway, 70546 zip code. Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home provides amenities like: numerous social activities, walking gardens and an on-site dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Jennings, Louisiana, you will find Camelot Brookside as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 3330 Frontage Road, 70546 zip code and provides services such as a studio for arts & crafts, linen and laundry service and incontinence management. Its license number is 195550. Camelot Brookside offers assisted living not only to Jennings residents, but also to all Jefferson Davis Parish county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Golden Age Of Welsh, situated at 410 South Simmons Street in the 70591 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Welsh, Louisiana. Golden Age Of Welsh has a total capacity of 132 seniors. It provides arts & crafts classes, private laundry service and Alzheimer’s care services. Golden Age Of Welsh is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195522.
Assisted Living near Jennings, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Jenna, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Jackson, LA
- Assisted Living in LaPlace, LA
- Assisted Living in West Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches, LA
- Assisted Living in Eunice, LA
- Assisted Living in Crowley, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Jennings:
There are additional senior living options available to Jennings elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jennings, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Jennings, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jennings, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jennings that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jennings, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jennings and Jefferson Davis Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.