Assisted Living in Jennings, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jennings, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Jennings assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home
- Camelot Brookside
- Jeff Davis Living Center
- Golden Age Of Welsh
Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home provides assisted living services in Jennings, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1610 Evangeline Highway, in the 70546 area code inside Jefferson Davis Parish county, Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Southwest Louisiana War Veterans Home is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 195608.
Camelot Brookside specializes in providing assisted living in Jefferson Davis Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Camelot Brookside is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Jennings, LA and surrounding areas. Camelot Brookside is located at 3330 Frontage Road, 70546 zip code. Camelot Brookside includes amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy and library section.
When looking for assisted living in Jennings, Louisiana, you will find Jeff Davis Living Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 1338 North Cutting Avenue, 70546 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 195314. Jeff Davis Living Center offers assisted living not only to Jennings residents, but also to all Jefferson Davis Parish county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Golden Age Of Welsh, situated at 410 South Simmons Street in the 70591 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Welsh, Louisiana. Golden Age Of Welsh has a total capacity of 132 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Golden Age Of Welsh is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195522.
Assisted Living near Jennings, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Lake Charles, LA
- Assisted Living in Bunkie, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
- Assisted Living in Crowley, LA
- Assisted Living in Opelousas, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in Metairie, LA
- Assisted Living in Minden, LA
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Jennings:
There are additional senior living options available to Jennings elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jennings, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Jennings, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jennings, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jennings that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jennings, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jennings and Jefferson Davis Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.