4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Minden, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Minden, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Minden assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Meadowview Health & Rehab Center
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Savannah Court Of Minden
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Town And Country Health & Rehab
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Carrington Place Of Springhill
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
Meadowview Health & Rehab Center provides assisted living care in Minden, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 182 retirees at a time. With a location at 400 Meadowview Drive, in the 71055 area code inside Webster Parish county, Meadowview Health & Rehab Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Meadowview Health & Rehab Center include a bistro, medication support and continence care. Meadowview Health & Rehab Center is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 195281.
Savannah Court Of Minden specializes in providing assisted senior living in Webster Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 27 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Savannah Court Of Minden is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Minden, LA and surrounding areas. Savannah Court Of Minden is located at 619 Germantown Road, 71055 zip code. Savannah Court Of Minden includes amenities such as: delicious meals, a court yard and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Minden, Louisiana, you will find Town And Country Health & Rehab as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 145 assisted living units. It is located at 614 Weston Street, 71055 zip code and includes services such as an extensive library, a garden and court yard and health checkups. Its license number is 195532. Town And Country Health & Rehab provides assisted living not only to Minden residents, but also to all Webster Parish county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Carrington Place Of Springhill, located at 215 First Street N E in the 71075 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Springhill, Louisiana. Carrington Place Of Springhill has a total capacity of 153 elderly residents. It includes a library area, personalized service plan and bathroom reminders. Carrington Place Of Springhill is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195353.
Assisted Living near Minden, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Eunice, LA
- Assisted Living in Marrero, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Mansfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Jennings, LA
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Jenna, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Mandeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Minden:
There are additional senior living options available to Minden elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Minden, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Minden, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Minden, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Minden that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Minden, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Minden and Webster Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.