Assisted Living in Minden, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Minden, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Minden assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Meadowview Health & Rehab Center
- Town And Country Health & Rehab
- Savannah Court Of Minden
- Carrington Place Of Springhill
Meadowview Health & Rehab Center provides assisted living services in Minden, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 182 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 400 Meadowview Drive, in the 71055 area code inside Webster Parish county, Meadowview Health & Rehab Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Meadowview Health & Rehab Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Meadowview Health & Rehab Center is licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 195281.
Town And Country Health & Rehab specializes in providing senior living in Webster Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 145 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Town And Country Health & Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Minden, LA and surrounding areas. Town And Country Health & Rehab is located at 614 Weston Street, 71055 zip code. Town And Country Health & Rehab includes amenities like: bistro, pharmacy and library area.
When searching for assisted senior living in Minden, Louisiana, you will find Savannah Court Of Minden as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 27 assisted living units. It is located at 619 Germantown Road, 71055 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2106. Savannah Court Of Minden offers assisted living not only to Minden residents, but also to all Webster Parish county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Carrington Place Of Springhill, situated at 215 First Street N E in the 71075 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Springhill, Louisiana. Carrington Place Of Springhill has a total capacity of 153 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Carrington Place Of Springhill is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195353.
Assisted Living near Minden, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in Jackson, LA
- Assisted Living in Leesville, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in Zachary, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in Marrero, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Minden:
There are additional senior living options available to Minden elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Minden, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Minden, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Minden, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Minden that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Minden, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Minden and Webster Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.