3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Plaquemine, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plaquemine, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Plaquemine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Our House For Respite
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Plaquemine Caring
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Plaquemine, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 seniors at a time. With a location at 59355 River West Drive, in the 70764 area code inside Iberville Parish county, Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home include all snacks and meals, medication support and incontinence assistance. Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home is licensed by Louisiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 195329.
Our House For Respite specializes in providing assisted living in Iberville Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 8 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Our House For Respite is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Plaquemine, LA and surrounding areas. Our House For Respite is located at 58765 Delacroix Ave. , 70764 zip code. Our House For Respite provides services such as: a daily fitness programs, medication assistance and an on-site dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Plaquemine, Louisiana, you will find Plaquemine Caring as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 151 assisted living units. It is located at 59215 River West Drive, 70764 zip code and includes services such as a library, medication assistance and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 195343. Plaquemine Caring provides assisted living not only to Plaquemine residents, but also to all Iberville Parish county residents too.
Assisted Living near Plaquemine, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Jennings, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Mandeville, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in New Orleans, LA
- Assisted Living in Eunice, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, LA
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Plaquemine:
There are additional senior living options available to Plaquemine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plaquemine, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Plaquemine, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Plaquemine, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plaquemine, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plaquemine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plaquemine, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plaquemine and Iberville Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.