Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plaquemine, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Plaquemine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home
- Plaquemine Caring
- Our House For Respite
Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Plaquemine, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 120 seniors at a time. With a location at 59355 River West Drive, in the 70764 area code inside Iberville Parish county, Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Plaquemine Manor Nursing Home has an active license by Louisiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 195329.
Plaquemine Caring specializes in providing assisted senior living in Iberville Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 151 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Plaquemine Caring is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Plaquemine, LA and surrounding areas. Plaquemine Caring is located at 59215 River West Drive, 70764 zip code. Plaquemine Caring provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library section.
When searching for senior assisted living in Plaquemine, Louisiana, you will find Our House For Respite as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 8 assisted living units. It is located at 58765 Delacroix Ave. , 70764 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 14316. Our House For Respite offers assisted living not only to Plaquemine residents, but also to all Iberville Parish county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Plaquemine, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Gonzales, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in New Roads, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Harvey, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Plaquemine:
There are additional senior living options available to Plaquemine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plaquemine, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Plaquemine, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Plaquemine, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plaquemine, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plaquemine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plaquemine, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plaquemine and Iberville Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.