Assisted Living in Gonzales, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Gonzales, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Gonzales assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Gonzales is ranked #21 out of 126 cities that we've reviewed in Louisiana for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,879 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Gonzales area can be priced as little as $2,360 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,377 per month. Assisted living in Gonzales is less affordable when priced against Ascension Parish, LA, which has a median cost of $3,872 per month and ranges from $2,358 to $6,371. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $7 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Gonzales compared to the ones located in other parts of Ascension Parish.
- Magnolia Assisted Living
- Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Azalea Estates Of Gonzales
- Gonzales Healthcare Center
- Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement
Magnolia Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Gonzales, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 36 older adults at a time. With a location at 1604 S. Burnside Avenue, in the 70737 area code inside Ascension Parish county, Magnolia Assisted Living assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Magnolia Assisted Living include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Magnolia Assisted Living is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 14875.
Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Ascension Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 102 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Gonzales, LA and surrounding areas. Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is located at 711 W. Cornerview Road, 70737 zip code. Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: bistro, pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for senior living in Gonzales, Louisiana, you will find Azalea Estates Of Gonzales as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 2305 South Purpera Avenue, 70737 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 11644. Azalea Estates Of Gonzales provides assisted living not only to Gonzales residents, but also to all Ascension Parish county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Gonzales Healthcare Center, situated at 905 West Cornerview Road in the 70737 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Gonzales, Louisiana. Gonzales Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 120 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Gonzales Healthcare Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195327.
Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement has a capacity of 141 senior citizens. Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement provides amenities such as: court yard and garden, theater room and staff dietitian. It is located at 401 Vatican Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Donaldsonville, LA senior citizens. Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195491.
Assisted Living near Gonzales, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Jackson, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Leesville, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in Bunkie, LA
- Assisted Living in Pineville, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Eunice, LA
- Assisted Living in Deridder, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier City, LA
- Assisted Living in Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Gonzales:
There are additional senior living options available to Gonzales elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Gonzales, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Gonzales, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Gonzales, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Gonzales, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Gonzales that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Gonzales, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Gonzales and Ascension Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.