- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Louisiana Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish
- Gonzales Assisted Living
5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Gonzales, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Gonzales, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Gonzales assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Gonzales ranks #21 out of 126 cities that we've reviewed in Louisiana for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,879 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Gonzales area can be priced as little as $2,360 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,377 per month. Assisted living in Gonzales is less affordable when priced against Ascension Parish, LA, which has an average cost of $3,872 per month and can range from $2,358 to $6,371. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $7 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Gonzales compared to the ones located in other parts of Ascension Parish.
- Magnolia Assisted Living
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- 3.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Azalea Estates Of Gonzales
- 3.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Gonzales Healthcare Center
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
- Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement
- 4.75 (15)
- Learn More
Magnolia Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Gonzales, Louisiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1604 S. Burnside Avenue, in the 70737 area code inside Ascension Parish county, Magnolia Assisted Living assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Magnolia Assisted Living include housekeeping and emptying trash, outdoor walking grounds and memory care services. Magnolia Assisted Living has an active license by Louisiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 14875.
Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted living in Ascension Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 102 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Gonzales, LA and surrounding areas. Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is located at 711 W. Cornerview Road, 70737 zip code. Ascension Oaks Nursing & Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: housekeeping and emptying trash, medication supervision and bathroom reminders.
When looking for assisted senior living in Gonzales, Louisiana, you will find Azalea Estates Of Gonzales as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 2305 South Purpera Avenue, 70737 zip code and includes services such as a barbershop, personalized assistance and emergency pendants. Its license number is 11644. Azalea Estates Of Gonzales offers assisted living not only to Gonzales residents, but also to all Ascension Parish county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Gonzales Healthcare Center, situated at 905 West Cornerview Road in the 70737 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Gonzales, Louisiana. Gonzales Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 120 elderly residents. It offers a reading area, laundry services and an emergency alert system. Gonzales Healthcare Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195327.
Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement has a capacity of 141 seniors. Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement provides amenities such as: a library section, falls management and help with daily living. It is located at 401 Vatican Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Donaldsonville, LA senior citizens. Chateau D'ville Rehab And Retirement is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195491.
All assisted living facilities in Gonzales, LA:
Assisted Living near Gonzales, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Harvey, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Thibodaux, LA
- Assisted Living in Jennings, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
- Assisted Living in Hammond, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Farmerville, LA
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in Bunkie, LA
- Assisted Living in West Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in Jenna, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemines Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Gonzales:
There are additional senior living options available to Gonzales elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Gonzales, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Gonzales, LA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Gonzales, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Gonzales, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Gonzales that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Gonzales, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Gonzales and Ascension Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.