Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ruston, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Ruston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Ruston ranks #2 out of 126 cities that we've reviewed in Louisiana for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,150 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Ruston area can cost as little as $1,843 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $5,376 per month. Assisted living in Ruston is more affordable when compared to costs in Lincoln Parish, LA, which has an average cost of $3,155 per month and can fluctuate from $1,846 to $5,406. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $5 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Ruston compared to the ones located in other parts of Lincoln Parish.
- Princeton Place - Ruston
- Russ House
- The Arbor And Terrace Senior Center Of Ruston
- Ruston Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
- Scc Of Alpine Rehabilitation Center
Princeton Place - Ruston provides assisted living services in Ruston, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 123 retirees at a time. With a location at 1405 White Street, in the 71270 area code inside Lincoln Parish county, Princeton Place - Ruston assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Princeton Place - Ruston include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Princeton Place - Ruston is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide senior living, with license number 195520.
Russ House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lincoln Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 39 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Russ House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Ruston, LA and surrounding areas. Russ House is located at 165 Jefferson Avenue, 71270 zip code. Russ House provides amenities like: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Ruston, Louisiana, you will find The Arbor And Terrace Senior Center Of Ruston as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 55 assisted living units. It is located at 4518 Highway 80 East, 71270 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2111. The Arbor And Terrace Senior Center Of Ruston provides assisted living not only to Ruston residents, but also to all Lincoln Parish county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Ruston Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 3720 Hwy 80 East in the 71270 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Ruston, Louisiana. Ruston Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a total capacity of 157 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Ruston Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195510.
Scc Of Alpine Rehabilitation Center has a capacity of 144 elderly adults. Scc Of Alpine Rehabilitation Center provides amenities such as: court yard, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 2401 North Service Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Ruston, LA seniors. Scc Of Alpine Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195538.
Assisted Living near Ruston, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Denham Springs, LA
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Bastrop, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, LA
- Assisted Living in New Orleans, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, LA
- Assisted Living in West Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted Living in Broussard, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in Mansfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Crowley, LA
- Assisted Living in Opelousas, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Union Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Acadia Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Ruston:
There are additional senior living options available to Ruston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ruston, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Ruston, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ruston, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ruston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ruston, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ruston and Lincoln Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.