Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kaplan, LA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Louisiana seniors. Kaplan assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Kaplan Healthcare Center
- Vermilion Health Care Center
- Eastridge Nursing Center
- Gueydan Memorial Guest Home
- Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation
- Maison Du Monde Living Center
- Eastridge Senior Living Suites
Kaplan Healthcare Center provides assisted living services in Kaplan, Louisiana. It can house a maximum of 113 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1300 W. Eighth Street, in the 70548 area code inside Vermilion Parish county, Kaplan Healthcare Center assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Kaplan Healthcare Center include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Kaplan Healthcare Center is fully licensed by Louisiana to provide assisted living, with license number 195315.
Vermilion Health Care Center specializes in providing assisted living in Vermilion Parish county, Louisiana. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Vermilion Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Kaplan, LA and surrounding areas. Vermilion Health Care Center is located at 14008 Cheneau Road, 70548 zip code. Vermilion Health Care Center provides amenities like: cafe, pharmacy service and reading section.
When looking for assisted living in Abbeville, Louisiana, you will find Eastridge Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 2305 Richard St. , 70510 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 195553. Eastridge Nursing Center offers assisted living not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Vermilion Parish county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Gueydan Memorial Guest Home, situated at 1201 Third St in the 70542 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Gueydan, Louisiana. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home has a total capacity of 66 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195458.
Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation has a capacity of 120 elderly adults. Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation offers amenities that include: court yard, theater room and registered dietitian. It is located at 405 Milton Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Maurice, LA seniors. Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation is licensed with Louisiana and its license number is 195342.
Located at 4000 Rodeo Road, inside 70510 zip code area in Vermilion Parish county, Maison Du Monde Living Center provides assisted senior living to Abbeville, LA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, caregivers available 24/7 and unique service plans. Maison Du Monde Living Center can accommodate up to 128 seniors at a time. Maison Du Monde Living Center has official license # of 195567.
Situated at 2309 Richard Street, Abbeville, Louisiana, 70510, Eastridge Senior Living Suites will help any Vermilion Parish county elderly adult with daily living activities and offers amenities that include all meals and snacks, walking trails, and assistance with medications. Eastridge Senior Living Suites can provide assisted living services to a maximum of 32 residents at once. Its license number is 2203782576.
Assisted Living near Kaplan, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Opelousas, LA
- Assisted Living in Jennings, LA
- Assisted Living in Bunkie, LA
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Thibodaux, LA
- Assisted Living in Mandeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Baker, LA
- Assisted Living in Minden, LA
- Assisted Living in Deridder, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in Harvey, LA
- Assisted Living in Jenna, LA
- Assisted Living in Lake Charles, LA
- Assisted Living in Gonzales, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
More senior living options in Kaplan:
There are additional senior living options available to Kaplan elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kaplan, LA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Kaplan, LA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kaplan, LA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kaplan that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kaplan, LA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kaplan and Vermilion Parish residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.