3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Collins, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Collins, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Collins assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Covington Ridge
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Arrington Living Center
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Covington Co Nursing Center
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
Covington Ridge provides assisted living services in Collins, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 retirees at a time. With a location at 100 Covington Ridge Place, in the 39428 area code inside Covington county, Covington Ridge assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Covington Ridge include all snacks and meals, medication dispensing and Alzheimer’s care services.
Arrington Living Center specializes in providing assisted living in Covington county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Arrington Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Collins, MS and surrounding areas. Arrington Living Center is located at 701 South Holly Street, 39428 zip code. Arrington Living Center provides services such as: staff awake 24/7, a garden and court yard and an emergency alert system.
When looking for senior assisted living in Collins, Mississippi, you will find Covington Co Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1207 South Fir Avenue, 39428 zip code and includes services such as a studio for arts and crafts, highly trained staff and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 255215. Covington Co Nursing Center offers assisted living not only to Collins residents, but also to all Covington county residents too.
Assisted Living near Collins, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Senatobia, MS
- Assisted Living in Brandon, MS
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Ridgeland, MS
- Assisted Living in Carriere, MS
- Assisted Living in Pass Christian, MS
- Assisted Living in Natchez, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Pascagoula, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, MS
- Assisted Living in Meridian, MS
- Assisted Living in New Albany, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
More senior living options in Collins:
There are additional senior living options available to Collins elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Collins, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Collins, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Collins, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Collins that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Collins, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Collins and Covington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.