Assisted Living in Collins, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Collins, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Collins assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Arrington Living Center
- Covington Ridge
- Covington Co Nursing Center
Arrington Living Center provides assisted living care in Collins, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 60 retirees at a time. With a location at 701 South Holly Street, in the 39428 area code inside Covington county, Arrington Living Center assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Arrington Living Center include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation. Arrington Living Center has an active license by Mississippi to provide assisted living care, with license number 255331.
Covington Ridge specializes in providing senior living in Covington county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 36 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Covington Ridge is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Collins, MS and surrounding areas. Covington Ridge is located at 100 Covington Ridge Place, 39428 zip code. Covington Ridge provides amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy and library area.
When searching for senior assisted living in Collins, Mississippi, you will find Covington Co Nursing Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1207 South Fir Avenue, 39428 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 255215. Covington Co Nursing Center offers assisted living not only to Collins residents, but also to all Covington county residents too.
Assisted Living near Collins, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Carriere, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Biloxi, MS
- Assisted Living in Amory, MS
- Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Canton, MS
- Assisted Living in Philadelphia, MS
- Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
- Assisted Living in Ocean Springs, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
- Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
More senior living options in Collins:
There are additional senior living options available to Collins elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Collins, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Collins, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Collins, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Collins that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Collins, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Collins and Covington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.