Assisted Living in Magee, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Magee, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Magee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Hillcrest Nursing Center
- Lakeview Place
- Strong River Villa
- Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh
Hillcrest Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Magee, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1401 First Avenue Northeast, in the 39111 area code inside Simpson county, Hillcrest Nursing Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Hillcrest Nursing Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Hillcrest Nursing Center is licensed by Mississippi to provide assisted living, with license number 255278.
Lakeview Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Simpson county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 15 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Lakeview Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Magee, MS and surrounding areas. Lakeview Place is located at 1116 Frances Avenue, 39111 zip code. Lakeview Place includes amenities like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Mendenhall, Mississippi, you will find Strong River Villa as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 15 assisted living units. It is located at 2994 Highway 13, 39114 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Strong River Villa provides assisted living not only to Mendenhall residents, but also to all Simpson county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh, located at 925 West Mangum Avenue in the 39114 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Mendenhall, Mississippi. Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255150.
Assisted Living near Magee, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Lucedale, MS
- Assisted Living in Iuka, MS
- Assisted Living in West Point, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Olive Branch, MS
- Assisted Living in Oxford, MS
- Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
- Assisted Living in Carthage, MS
- Assisted Living in Fulton, MS
- Assisted Living in Picayune, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Laurel, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
More senior living options in Magee:
There are additional senior living options available to Magee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Magee, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Magee, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Magee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Magee, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Magee and Simpson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.