4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Magee, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Magee, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Magee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lakeview Place
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Hillcrest Nursing Center
- 4.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh
- 4.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Strong River Villa
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
Lakeview Place provides assisted living care in Magee, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 15 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1116 Frances Avenue, in the 39111 area code inside Simpson county, Lakeview Place assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Lakeview Place include a beauty and barber shop, laundry and linen service and memory care services.
Hillcrest Nursing Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Simpson county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 120 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Hillcrest Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Magee, MS and surrounding areas. Hillcrest Nursing Center is located at 1401 First Avenue Northeast, 39111 zip code. Hillcrest Nursing Center includes amenities such as: accommodation for special diets, walking paths and religious services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Mendenhall, Mississippi, you will find Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 925 West Mangum Avenue, 39114 zip code and provides services such as a hair salon, medication administration and memory care services. Its license number is 255150. Bedford Care Center Of Mendenh provides assisted living not only to Mendenhall residents, but also to all Simpson county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Strong River Villa, situated at 2994 Highway 13 in the 39114 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Mendenhall, Mississippi. Strong River Villa has a total capacity of 15 elderly residents. It offers transportation to doctor's appointments, a landscaped courtyard and continence care.
Assisted Living near Magee, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Philadelphia, MS
- Assisted Living in Morton, MS
- Assisted Living in Yazoo City, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Amory, MS
- Assisted Living in Carthage, MS
- Assisted Living in Biloxi, MS
- Assisted Living in Canton, MS
- Assisted Living in Ridgeland, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Collins, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
More senior living options in Magee:
There are additional senior living options available to Magee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Magee, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Magee, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Magee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Magee, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Magee and Simpson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.