Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Louisville, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Louisville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Atwood Pch - Noxapater
- Bee Hive Homes Of Louisville
- Winston County Nursing Home
- Louisville Healthcare
Atwood Pch - Noxapater provides assisted living services in Louisville, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 17 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 8862 Highway 15 South, in the 39339 area code inside Winston county, Atwood Pch - Noxapater assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Atwood Pch - Noxapater include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Bee Hive Homes Of Louisville specializes in providing assisted living in Winston county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 20 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Bee Hive Homes Of Louisville is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Louisville, MS and surrounding areas. Bee Hive Homes Of Louisville is located at 541 A East Main Street, 39339 zip code. Bee Hive Homes Of Louisville includes services such as: barbershop, pharmacy services and library section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Louisville, Mississippi, you will find Winston County Nursing Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 74 assisted living units. It is located at 17560 East Main Street, 39339 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 255072. Winston County Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Louisville residents, but also to all Winston county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Louisville Healthcare, situated at 543 East Main Street in the 39339 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Louisville, Mississippi. Louisville Healthcare has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Louisville Healthcare is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255096.
Assisted Living near Louisville, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Columbia, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Biloxi, MS
- Assisted Living in Lucedale, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Waynesboro, MS
- Assisted Living in Ocean Springs, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Yazoo City, MS
- Assisted Living in Morton, MS
- Assisted Living in Wiggins, MS
- Assisted Living in Canton, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
More senior living options in Louisville:
There are additional senior living options available to Louisville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Louisville, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Louisville, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Louisville, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Louisville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Louisville, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Louisville and Winston County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.