3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Senatobia, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Senatobia, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Senatobia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Senatobia is ranked #8 out of 143 cities that we've reviewed in Mississippi for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,478 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Senatobia area can be priced as little as $2,096 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $5,761 per month. Assisted living in Senatobia is less affordable when priced against Tate county, MS, which has a median cost of $3,476 per month and can fluctuate from $2,092 to $5,765. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $2 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Senatobia compared to the ones located in other parts of Tate county.
- Buckman Enrichment Home
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Providence Pcc Of Senatobia
- 3.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab
- 4.00 (21)
- Learn More
Buckman Enrichment Home provides assisted living services in Senatobia, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 102 Enrichment Cove, in the 38668 area code inside Tate county, Buckman Enrichment Home assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Buckman Enrichment Home include staff awake 24/7, a full-time nurse and a registered dietitian.
Providence Pcc Of Senatobia specializes in providing senior living in Tate county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 70 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Providence Pcc Of Senatobia is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Senatobia, MS and surrounding areas. Providence Pcc Of Senatobia is located at 700 Moore's Crossing, 38668 zip code. Providence Pcc Of Senatobia includes services such as: delicious meals, medication support and incontinence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Senatobia, Mississippi, you will find Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 106 assisted living units. It is located at 402 Getwell Dr, 38668 zip code and provides services such as fun arts & crafts, walking paths and dementia care services. Its license number is 255302. Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab offers assisted living not only to Senatobia residents, but also to all Tate county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Senatobia, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
- Assisted Living in Biloxi, MS
- Assisted Living in Laurel, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison, MS
- Assisted Living in Amory, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
- Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
- Assisted Living in Wiggins, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl, MS
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
More senior living options in Senatobia:
There are additional senior living options available to Senatobia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Senatobia, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Senatobia, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Senatobia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Senatobia, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Senatobia and Tate County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.