Assisted Living in Senatobia, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Senatobia, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Senatobia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Senatobia is ranked #8 out of 143 cities that we've reviewed in Mississippi for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,478 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Senatobia area can be priced as little as $2,096 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $5,761 per month. Assisted living in Senatobia is less affordable when priced against Tate county, MS, which has a median cost of $3,476 per month and ranges from $2,092 to $5,765. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $2 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Senatobia compared to the ones located in other parts of Tate county.
- Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab
- Providence Pcc Of Senatobia
- Buckman Enrichment Home
Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab provides assisted living services in Senatobia, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 106 retirees at a time. With a location at 402 Getwell Dr, in the 38668 area code inside Tate county, Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab is licensed by Mississippi to provide senior living, with license number 255302.
Providence Pcc Of Senatobia specializes in providing assisted living in Tate county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Providence Pcc Of Senatobia is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Senatobia, MS and surrounding areas. Providence Pcc Of Senatobia is located at 700 Moore's Crossing, 38668 zip code. Providence Pcc Of Senatobia provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and reading section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Senatobia, Mississippi, you will find Buckman Enrichment Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 102 Enrichment Cove, 38668 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Buckman Enrichment Home provides assisted living not only to Senatobia residents, but also to all Tate county residents too.
Assisted Living near Senatobia, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in West Point, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Biloxi, MS
- Assisted Living in Ripley, MS
- Assisted Living in Meridian, MS
- Assisted Living in Fulton, MS
- Assisted Living in Tupelo, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Florence, MS
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Carriere, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
More senior living options in Senatobia:
There are additional senior living options available to Senatobia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Senatobia, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Senatobia, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Senatobia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Senatobia, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Senatobia and Tate County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.