Assisted Living in Bay St. Louis, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bay St. Louis, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Bay St. Louis assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Dunbar Village Courtyard
- Dunbar Village Terrace
- Ez Living Residential Services
- Woodland Village Nursing Center
Dunbar Village Courtyard provides assisted living services in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 10 older adults at a time. With a location at 725 Dunbar Avenue, in the 39520 area code inside Hancock county, Dunbar Village Courtyard assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Dunbar Village Courtyard include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation.
Dunbar Village Terrace specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hancock county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Dunbar Village Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bay St. Louis, MS and surrounding areas. Dunbar Village Terrace is located at 725 Dunbar Ave, 39520 zip code. Dunbar Village Terrace provides amenities like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Kiln, Mississippi, you will find Ez Living Residential Services as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 16076 Fire Department Road, 39556 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Ez Living Residential Services offers assisted living not only to Kiln residents, but also to all Hancock county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Woodland Village Nursing Center, situated at 5427 Gex Road in the 39525 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Diamondhead, Mississippi. Woodland Village Nursing Center has a total capacity of 136 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Woodland Village Nursing Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255163.
Assisted Living near Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Lucedale, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Ocean Springs, MS
- Assisted Living in Cleveland, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Laurel, MS
- Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
- Assisted Living in Indianola, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Waynesboro, MS
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Wiggins, MS
- Assisted Living in New Albany, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
More senior living options in Bay St. Louis:
There are additional senior living options available to Bay St. Louis elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bay St. Louis, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bay St. Louis, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bay St. Louis, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bay St. Louis that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bay St. Louis, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bay St. Louis and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.