4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bay St. Louis, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bay St. Louis, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Bay St. Louis assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Dunbar Village Terrace
- 4.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Dunbar Village Courtyard
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Ez Living Residential Services
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Woodland Village Nursing Center
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
Dunbar Village Terrace provides assisted living care in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 725 Dunbar Ave, in the 39520 area code inside Hancock county, Dunbar Village Terrace assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Dunbar Village Terrace include a cafe, medication dispensing and continence care. Dunbar Village Terrace is fully licensed by Mississippi to provide assisted living care, with license number 255322.
Dunbar Village Courtyard specializes in providing senior living in Hancock county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 10 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Dunbar Village Courtyard is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Bay St. Louis, MS and surrounding areas. Dunbar Village Courtyard is located at 725 Dunbar Avenue, 39520 zip code. Dunbar Village Courtyard provides amenities like: a studio for arts and crafts, laundry and linen service and assistance with daily living.
When looking for assisted senior living in Kiln, Mississippi, you will find Ez Living Residential Services as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 16076 Fire Department Road, 39556 zip code and includes services such as an extensive library, walking gardens and incontinence management. Ez Living Residential Services offers assisted living not only to Kiln residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Woodland Village Nursing Center, located at 5427 Gex Road in the 39525 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Diamondhead, Mississippi. Woodland Village Nursing Center has a total capacity of 136 older adults. It offers chef-prepared meals, medication monitoring and memory care activities. Woodland Village Nursing Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255163.
Assisted Living near Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Indianola, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Meridian, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbia, MS
- Assisted Living in Ripley, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Iuka, MS
- Assisted Living in Pass Christian, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
More senior living options in Bay St. Louis:
There are additional senior living options available to Bay St. Louis elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bay St. Louis, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bay St. Louis, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bay St. Louis, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bay St. Louis that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bay St. Louis, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bay St. Louis and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.