Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Pontotoc, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Pontotoc assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Sunshine Health Care
- Pontotoc Health & Rehab Center
- Pontotoc Nursing Home
- Church Street Manor
Sunshine Health Care provides assisted living care in Pontotoc, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1677 Highway 9 North, in the 38863 area code inside Pontotoc county, Sunshine Health Care assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Sunshine Health Care include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Sunshine Health Care is licensed by Mississippi to provide assisted living services, with license number 255319.
Pontotoc Health & Rehab Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Pontotoc county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Pontotoc Health & Rehab Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Pontotoc, MS and surrounding areas. Pontotoc Health & Rehab Center is located at 278 West Eighth Street, 38863 zip code. Pontotoc Health & Rehab Center provides amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy and library.
When looking for assisted living in Pontotoc, Mississippi, you will find Pontotoc Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 176 South Main Street, 38863 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 25A380. Pontotoc Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Pontotoc residents, but also to all Pontotoc county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Church Street Manor, located at 36 Elm Lane in the 38841 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Ecru, Mississippi. Church Street Manor has a total capacity of 40 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts & crafts and dining.
Assisted Living near Pontotoc, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Olive Branch, MS
- Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Picayune, MS
- Assisted Living in Laurel, MS
- Assisted Living in Meridian, MS
- Assisted Living in Indianola, MS
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Petal, MS
- Assisted Living in Philadelphia, MS
- Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, MS
- Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Collins, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
More senior living options in Pontotoc:
There are additional senior living options available to Pontotoc elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Pontotoc, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Pontotoc, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Pontotoc, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Pontotoc that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Pontotoc, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Pontotoc and Pontotoc County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.