Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grenada, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Grenada assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Graceland Of Grenada
- Grenada Living Center
- Grenada Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
Graceland Of Grenada provides assisted living services in Grenada, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 63 retirees at a time. With a location at 1855 Hill Drive, in the 38901 area code inside Grenada county, Graceland Of Grenada assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Graceland Of Grenada include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Grenada Living Center specializes in providing senior living in Grenada county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 110 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Grenada Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Grenada, MS and surrounding areas. Grenada Living Center is located at 1950 Grandview Drive, 38901 zip code. Grenada Living Center includes services such as: cafe, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Grenada, Mississippi, you will find Grenada Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 137 assisted living units. It is located at 1966 Hill Drive, 38901 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 255156. Grenada Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center offers assisted living not only to Grenada residents, but also to all Grenada county residents too.
Assisted Living near Grenada, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Ripley, MS
- Assisted Living in Ellisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Southaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Amory, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, MS
- Assisted Living in McComb, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Wiggins, MS
- Assisted Living in New Albany, MS
- Assisted Living in Natchez, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
More senior living options in Grenada:
There are additional senior living options available to Grenada elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grenada, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Grenada, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grenada, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grenada that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grenada, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grenada and Grenada County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.