Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Starkville, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Starkville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Montgomery Gardens Senior Living
- Starkville Manor Health Care And Rehabilitation Center
- The Carrington
- The Claiborne At Adelaide
- Vicker's Personal Care Home
- Bee Hive Homes Of Starkville
Montgomery Gardens Senior Living provides assisted living care in Starkville, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 4348 Old Highway 12 West, in the 39759 area code inside Oktibbeha county, Montgomery Gardens Senior Living assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Montgomery Gardens Senior Living include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Starkville Manor Health Care And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted living in Oktibbeha county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 119 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Starkville Manor Health Care And Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Starkville, MS and surrounding areas. Starkville Manor Health Care And Rehabilitation Center is located at 1001 Hospital Road, 39759 zip code. Starkville Manor Health Care And Rehabilitation Center provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and library area.
When searching for senior living in Starkville, Mississippi, you will find The Carrington as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 307 Reed Rd, 39759 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 255301. The Carrington provides assisted living not only to Starkville residents, but also to all Oktibbeha county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, The Claiborne At Adelaide, situated at 74 Claiborne Way in the 39759 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Starkville, Mississippi. The Claiborne At Adelaide has a total capacity of 75 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and dining.
Vicker's Personal Care Home has a capacity of 18 older adults. Vicker's Personal Care Home offers amenities such as: court yard, movie nights and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 114 North Montgomery Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Starkville, MS elderly residents.
Located at 2156 Old West Point Road, inside 39759 zip code area in Oktibbeha county, Bee Hive Homes Of Starkville provides assisted senior living to Starkville, MS senior citizens and includes amenities such as vacuuming and dusting, 24-hour awake staff and a personalized service plan. Bee Hive Homes Of Starkville can accommodate up to 16 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Starkville, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, MS
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
- Assisted Living in Pascagoula, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Yazoo City, MS
- Assisted Living in West Point, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Cleveland, MS
- Assisted Living in Picayune, MS
- Assisted Living in Brandon, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
More senior living options in Starkville:
There are additional senior living options available to Starkville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Starkville, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Starkville, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Starkville, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Starkville, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Starkville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Starkville, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Starkville and Oktibbeha County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.