Assisted Living in Oxford, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oxford, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Oxford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Oxford ranks #7 out of 143 cities that we've reviewed in Mississippi for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,451 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Oxford area can carry fees as little as $2,061 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $5,770 per month. Assisted living in Oxford is less affordable when priced against Lafayette county, MS, which has an average cost of $3,444 per month and ranges from $2,055 to $5,761. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $7 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Oxford compared to the ones located in other parts of Lafayette county.
- The Blake At Oxford
- Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford
- Brookdale Oxford
- Oxford Health & Rehab Center
The Blake At Oxford provides assisted living care in Oxford, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 115 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 110 Ed Perry Boulevard, in the 38655 area code inside Lafayette county, The Blake At Oxford assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by The Blake At Oxford include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford specializes in providing assisted living in Lafayette county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 55 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Oxford, MS and surrounding areas. Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford is located at 1488 Belk Boulevard, 38655 zip code. Hermitage Gardens Of Oxford provides amenities such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for senior living in Oxford, Mississippi, you will find Brookdale Oxford as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 100 Azalea Drive, 38655 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Brookdale Oxford provides assisted living not only to Oxford residents, but also to all Lafayette county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Oxford Health & Rehab Center, situated at 1301 Belk Boulevard in the 38655 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Oxford, Mississippi. Oxford Health & Rehab Center has a total capacity of 180 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and dining. Oxford Health & Rehab Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255269.
Assisted Living near Oxford, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, MS
- Assisted Living in Carriere, MS
- Assisted Living in Waynesboro, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbia, MS
- Assisted Living in Tupelo, MS
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
- Assisted Living in Bay St. Louis, MS
- Assisted Living in Indianola, MS
- Assisted Living in Philadelphia, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in McComb, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Collins, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
More senior living options in Oxford:
There are additional senior living options available to Oxford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oxford, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oxford, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oxford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oxford, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oxford and Lafayette County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.