Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Aberdeen, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Aberdeen assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Pressicare Personal Care Home
- Care Center Of Aberdeen
- Garden Suites Assisted Living Facility
- Oaktree Manor Assisted Living
- River Place Nursing Center
- Diversicare Of Amory
Pressicare Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Aberdeen, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 retirees at a time. With a location at 20434 Old Houston Road, in the 39730 area code inside Monroe county, Pressicare Personal Care Home assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Pressicare Personal Care Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments.
Care Center Of Aberdeen specializes in providing senior assisted living in Monroe county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 120 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Care Center Of Aberdeen is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Aberdeen, MS and surrounding areas. Care Center Of Aberdeen is located at 505 Jackson St, 39730 zip code. Care Center Of Aberdeen includes services such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and reading area.
When looking for senior assisted living in Aberdeen, Mississippi, you will find Garden Suites Assisted Living Facility as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 22 assisted living units. It is located at 400 South Chestnut Street, 39730 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Garden Suites Assisted Living Facility offers assisted living not only to Aberdeen residents, but also to all Monroe county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Oaktree Manor Assisted Living, located at 60139 Cotton Gin Port Road in the 38821 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Amory, Mississippi. Oaktree Manor Assisted Living has a total capacity of 51 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily.
River Place Nursing Center has a capacity of 60 senior citizens. River Place Nursing Center offers amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, movie room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1126 Earl Frye Boulevard, South, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Amory, MS senior citizens. River Place Nursing Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255305.
Located at 1215 Earl Frye Drive, inside 38821 zip code area in Monroe county, Diversicare Of Amory provides assisted senior living to Amory, MS senior citizens and includes amenities such as vacuuming and dusting, 24 hour staff and tailored service plans. Diversicare Of Amory can accommodate up to 152 seniors at a time. Diversicare Of Amory has official license # of 255119.
Assisted Living near Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Carthage, MS
- Assisted Living in Picayune, MS
- Assisted Living in Newton, MS
- Assisted Living in Ocean Springs, MS
- Assisted Living in New Albany, MS
- Assisted Living in Brandon, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in West Point, MS
- Assisted Living in Southaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl, MS
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
More senior living options in Aberdeen:
There are additional senior living options available to Aberdeen elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Aberdeen, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Aberdeen, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Aberdeen, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Aberdeen that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Aberdeen, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Aberdeen and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.