Assisted Living in Booneville, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Booneville, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Booneville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Longwood Community Living Center
- The Landmark Community
- Booneville Assisted Living
- Landmark Nursing And Rehab Center
Longwood Community Living Center provides assisted living care in Booneville, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 seniors at a time. With a location at 200 Long Street, in the 38829 area code inside Prentiss county, Longwood Community Living Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Longwood Community Living Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Longwood Community Living Center is fully licensed by Mississippi to provide assisted living care, with license number 255264.
The Landmark Community specializes in providing assisted senior living in Prentiss county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 40 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. The Landmark Community is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Booneville, MS and surrounding areas. The Landmark Community is located at 701 W. Church Street, 38829 zip code. The Landmark Community provides amenities like: cafe, pharmacy service and library area.
When searching for senior living in Booneville, Mississippi, you will find Booneville Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 1101 West Chambers Drive, 38829 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Booneville Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Booneville residents, but also to all Prentiss county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Landmark Nursing And Rehab Center, situated at 100 Lauren Drive in the 38829 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Booneville, Mississippi. Landmark Nursing And Rehab Center has a total capacity of 80 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Landmark Nursing And Rehab Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255320.
Assisted Living near Booneville, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Iuka, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Ridgeland, MS
- Assisted Living in Starkville, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Waynesboro, MS
- Assisted Living in Collins, MS
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in Tupelo, MS
- Assisted Living in Clarksdale, MS
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Louisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
More senior living options in Booneville:
There are additional senior living options available to Booneville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Booneville, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Booneville, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Booneville, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Booneville, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Booneville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Booneville, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Booneville and Prentiss County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.