Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batesville, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Batesville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Batesville ranks #6 out of 143 cities that we've reviewed in Mississippi for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,359 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Batesville area can carry fees as little as $1,996 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $5,632 per month. Assisted living in Batesville is less affordable when priced against Panola county, MS, which has an average cost of $3,356 per month and can range from $2,001 to $5,645. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $3 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Batesville compared to the ones located in other parts of Panola county.
- Fairfield Of Batesville
- Diversicare Of Batesville
- Sardis Community Nursing Home
Fairfield Of Batesville provides assisted living care in Batesville, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 54 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 640 Keating Road, in the 38606 area code inside Panola county, Fairfield Of Batesville assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Fairfield Of Batesville include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation.
Diversicare Of Batesville specializes in providing assisted living in Panola county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 130 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Diversicare Of Batesville is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Batesville, MS and surrounding areas. Diversicare Of Batesville is located at 154 Woodland Road, 38606 zip code. Diversicare Of Batesville includes amenities like: cafe, pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for senior assisted living in Sardis, Mississippi, you will find Sardis Community Nursing Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 613 East Lee Street, 38666 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 255279. Sardis Community Nursing Home offers assisted living not only to Sardis residents, but also to all Panola county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Batesville, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Greenville, MS
- Assisted Living in West Point, MS
- Assisted Living in Hattiesburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Ellisville, MS
- Assisted Living in Bay St. Louis, MS
- Assisted Living in Cleveland, MS
- Assisted Living in Lucedale, MS
- Assisted Living in Clinton, MS
- Assisted Living in Ridgeland, MS
- Assisted Living in Vicksburg, MS
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl, MS
- Assisted Living in Tupelo, MS
- Assisted Living in Florence, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
More senior living options in Batesville:
There are additional senior living options available to Batesville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batesville, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batesville, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batesville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batesville, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batesville and Panola County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.