Assisted Living in Clarksdale, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Clarksdale, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Clarksdale assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Clarksdale Nursing Center
- Flowers Glen
- Greenbough Health And Rehabilitation Center
Clarksdale Nursing Center provides assisted living services in Clarksdale, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 112 older adults at a time. With a location at 1120 Ritchie Ave, in the 38614 area code inside Coahoma county, Clarksdale Nursing Center assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Clarksdale Nursing Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Clarksdale Nursing Center is fully licensed by Mississippi to provide assisted living services, with license number 255267.
Flowers Glen specializes in providing senior assisted living in Coahoma county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 36 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Flowers Glen is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Clarksdale, MS and surrounding areas. Flowers Glen is located at 1251 Lee Drive, 38614 zip code. Flowers Glen includes amenities like: bistro, pharmacy service and library section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Clarksdale, Mississippi, you will find Greenbough Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 340 Desoto Ave Extended, 38614 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 255294. Greenbough Health And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living not only to Clarksdale residents, but also to all Coahoma county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Clarksdale, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbia, MS
- Assisted Living in Collins, MS
- Assisted Living in Newton, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Fulton, MS
- Assisted Living in Florence, MS
- Assisted Living in Carriere, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Waynesboro, MS
- Assisted Living in Aberdeen, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Tupelo, MS
- Assisted Living in Morton, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
More senior living options in Clarksdale:
There are additional senior living options available to Clarksdale elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Clarksdale, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Clarksdale, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Clarksdale, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Clarksdale that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Clarksdale, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Clarksdale and Coahoma County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.