Assisted Living in Fulton, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fulton, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Fulton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Dogwood Fulton
- Phillips Personal Care Home
- Courtyards Community Living Center
- Charleston Place
- Daniel Health Care
- Countrywood Manor Assisted Living
Dogwood Fulton provides assisted living care in Fulton, Mississippi. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 older adults at a time. With a location at 201 W. Pierce Town Road, in the 38843 area code inside Itawamba county, Dogwood Fulton assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Dogwood Fulton include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to appointments.
Phillips Personal Care Home specializes in providing assisted living in Itawamba county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 14 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Phillips Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Fulton, MS and surrounding areas. Phillips Personal Care Home is located at 1207 Sandlin Road, 38843 zip code. Phillips Personal Care Home includes services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and reading section.
When looking for assisted living in Fulton, Mississippi, you will find Courtyards Community Living Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 907 East Walker Street, 38843 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 255212. Courtyards Community Living Center provides assisted living not only to Fulton residents, but also to all Itawamba county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Charleston Place, located at 804 South Adams in the 38843 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Fulton, Mississippi. Charleston Place has a total capacity of 44 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and dining.
Daniel Health Care has a capacity of 130 senior citizens. Daniel Health Care includes amenities that include: court yard and garden, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1905 South Adams Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Fulton, MS older adults. Daniel Health Care is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255160.
Located at 145 Watson Drive, inside 38855 zip code area in Itawamba county, Countrywood Manor Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Mantachie, MS senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments, 24-hour awake staff and tailored service plans. Countrywood Manor Assisted Living can accommodate up to 78 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Fulton, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc, MS
- Assisted Living in Lucedale, MS
- Assisted Living in Gulfport, MS
- Assisted Living in Newton, MS
- Assisted Living in Wiggins, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Laurel, MS
- Assisted Living in Southaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Olive Branch, MS
- Assisted Living in Pass Christian, MS
- Assisted Living in Canton, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson, MS
- Assisted Living in Philadelphia, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
More senior living options in Fulton:
There are additional senior living options available to Fulton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fulton, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fulton, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Fulton, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fulton, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fulton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fulton, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fulton and Itawamba County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.