Assisted Living in Iuka, MS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Iuka, MS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Mississippi seniors. Iuka assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Carrington House
- Tishomingo Manor
- Southern Magnolia Estates I
- Southern Magnolia Estates Ii
- Tishomingo Community Living Center
- Southern Magnolia Estates Iii
Carrington House provides assisted living services in Iuka, Mississippi. It can house a maximum of 25 older adults at a time. With a location at 1670 Whitehouse Road, in the 38852 area code inside Tishomingo county, Carrington House assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Carrington House include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments.
Tishomingo Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Tishomingo county, Mississippi. It includes a total of 105 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Tishomingo Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Iuka, MS and surrounding areas. Tishomingo Manor is located at 230 Khaki Street, 38852 zip code. Tishomingo Manor includes amenities such as: barbershop, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Iuka, Mississippi, you will find Southern Magnolia Estates I as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 1308 North Pearl Street, 38852 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Southern Magnolia Estates I provides assisted living not only to Iuka residents, but also to all Tishomingo county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Southern Magnolia Estates Ii, situated at 1309 North Pearl Street in the 38852 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Iuka, Mississippi. Southern Magnolia Estates Ii has a total capacity of 18 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and dining.
Tishomingo Community Living Center has a capacity of 73 senior citizens. Tishomingo Community Living Center provides amenities that include: gardens, theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1410 West Quitman Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Iuka, MS older adults. Tishomingo Community Living Center is licensed with Mississippi and its license number is 255127.
Located at 267 Front Street, inside 38847 zip code area in Tishomingo county, Southern Magnolia Estates Iii provides assisted senior living to Golden, MS senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments, caregivers available 24/7 and a tailored service plan. Southern Magnolia Estates Iii can accommodate up to 37 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Iuka, Mississippi
- Assisted Living in Forest, MS
- Assisted Living in Magee, MS
- Assisted Living in Carthage, MS
- Assisted Living in Grenada, MS
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison, MS
- Assisted Living in Wiggins, MS
- Assisted Living in Ripley, MS
- Assisted Living in Batesville, MS
- Assisted Living in Corinth, MS
- Assisted Living in Columbus, MS
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, MS
- Assisted Living in Ridgeland, MS
- Assisted Living in Olive Branch, MS
- Assisted Living in Biloxi, MS
- Assisted Living in Pearl River County, MS
- Assisted Living in Hinds County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lowndes County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jones County, MS
- Assisted Living in Bolivar County, MS
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Rankin County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, MS
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, MS
- Assisted Living in Forrest County, MS
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MS
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, MS
- Assisted Living in Lee County, MS
- Assisted Living in DeSoto County, MS
More senior living options in Iuka:
There are additional senior living options available to Iuka elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Iuka, MS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Iuka, MS will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Iuka, MS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Iuka, MS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Iuka that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Iuka, MS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Iuka and Tishomingo County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.