Assisted Living in Buffalo, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Buffalo, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Buffalo assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Pine Lodge Residential Care
- Buffalo Prairie Care Center
- Colonial Springs Healthcare Center
- Bristol Manor Of Buffalo
- Urbana Rest Home
Pine Lodge Residential Care provides assisted living care in Buffalo, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 967 N Maple St, in the 65622 area code inside Dallas county, Pine Lodge Residential Care assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Pine Lodge Residential Care include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Pine Lodge Residential Care is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 25563.
Buffalo Prairie Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dallas county, Missouri. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Buffalo Prairie Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Buffalo, MO and surrounding areas. Buffalo Prairie Care Center is located at 631 West Main St, 65622 zip code. Buffalo Prairie Care Center provides amenities like: cafe, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for assisted senior living in Buffalo, Missouri, you will find Colonial Springs Healthcare Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 134 assisted living units. It is located at 750 W Cooper St, 65622 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 1302. Colonial Springs Healthcare Center provides assisted living not only to Buffalo residents, but also to all Dallas county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Bristol Manor Of Buffalo, situated at 1002 South Birch in the 65622 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Buffalo, Missouri. Bristol Manor Of Buffalo has a total capacity of 12 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Bristol Manor Of Buffalo is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 18142.
Urbana Rest Home has a capacity of 20 elderly adults. Urbana Rest Home includes amenities that include: court yard and garden, theatre room and staff dietitian. It is located at 310 Walnut St, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Urbana, MO older adults. Urbana Rest Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 8242.
Assisted Living near Buffalo, Missouri
- Assisted Living in JOPLIN, MO
- Assisted Living in ELDON, MO
- Assisted Living in MT VERNON, MO
- Assisted Living in REPUBLIC, MO
- Assisted Living in TRENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in ARNOLD, MO
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in CRYSTAL CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in WILLARD, MO
- Assisted Living in GRANDVIEW, MO
- Assisted Living in KIRKWOOD, MO
- Assisted Living in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in KEARNEY, MO
- Assisted Living in HOLTS SUMMIT, MO
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MO
More senior living options in Buffalo:
There are additional senior living options available to Buffalo elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Buffalo, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Buffalo, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Buffalo, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Buffalo, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Buffalo that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Buffalo, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Buffalo and Dallas County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.