5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Buffalo, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Buffalo, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Buffalo assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Buffalo Prairie Care Center
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Pine Lodge Residential Care
- 4.00 (20)
- Learn More
- Bristol Manor Of Buffalo
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Colonial Springs Healthcare Center
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Urbana Rest Home
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
Buffalo Prairie Care Center provides assisted living care in Buffalo, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 60 seniors at a time. With a location at 631 West Main St, in the 65622 area code inside Dallas county, Buffalo Prairie Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Buffalo Prairie Care Center include fitness activities, linen and laundry service and an emergency alert system. Buffalo Prairie Care Center is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 16700.
Pine Lodge Residential Care specializes in providing senior living in Dallas county, Missouri. It includes a total of 20 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Pine Lodge Residential Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Buffalo, MO and surrounding areas. Pine Lodge Residential Care is located at 967 N Maple St, 65622 zip code. Pine Lodge Residential Care provides amenities like: all snacks and meals, highly trained staff and memory care services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Buffalo, Missouri, you will find Bristol Manor Of Buffalo as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 1002 South Birch, 65622 zip code and provides services such as a reading room, medication administration and continence management. Its license number is 18142. Bristol Manor Of Buffalo offers assisted living not only to Buffalo residents, but also to all Dallas county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Colonial Springs Healthcare Center, situated at 750 W Cooper St in the 65622 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Buffalo, Missouri. Colonial Springs Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 134 elderly residents. It includes a studio for arts & crafts, personal laundry and help with daily living. Colonial Springs Healthcare Center is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1302.
Urbana Rest Home has a capacity of 20 senior citizens. Urbana Rest Home offers amenities that include: a hair salon, 24/7 supervision and regular health assessments. It is located at 310 Walnut St, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Urbana, MO senior citizens. Urbana Rest Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 8242.
Assisted Living near Buffalo, Missouri
- Assisted Living in KENNETT, MO
- Assisted Living in FULTON, MO
- Assisted Living in KIRKWOOD, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, MO
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, MO
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, MO
- Assisted Living in O'FALLON, MO
- Assisted Living in SALEM, MO
- Assisted Living in PARK HILLS, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLAIR, MO
- Assisted Living in WEST PLAINS, MO
- Assisted Living in BALLWIN, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Assisted Living in STODDARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in ADAIR County, MO
- Assisted Living in MILLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
More senior living options in Buffalo:
There are additional senior living options available to Buffalo elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Buffalo, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Buffalo, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Buffalo, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Buffalo, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Buffalo that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Buffalo, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Buffalo and Dallas County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.