5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Louisiana, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Louisiana, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Louisiana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lynn's Heritage House
- 3.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Maple Grove Lodge
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Country View Nursing Facility
- 4.00 (20)
- Learn More
- Moore-pike Nursing Home
- 3.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Bowling Green Residential Care
- 4.25 (15)
- Learn More
Lynn's Heritage House provides assisted living care in Louisiana, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 800 Kelly Ln, in the 63353 area code inside Pike county, Lynn's Heritage House assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Lynn's Heritage House include accommodation for special diets, medication administration and continence care. Lynn's Heritage House has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 21055.
Maple Grove Lodge specializes in providing senior living in Pike county, Missouri. It includes a total of 90 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Maple Grove Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Louisiana, MO and surrounding areas. Maple Grove Lodge is located at 2407 Kentucky St, 63353 zip code. Maple Grove Lodge includes services such as: caregivers available 24/7, 24/7 supervision and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Bowling Green, Missouri, you will find Country View Nursing Facility as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 2106 West Main St, 63334 zip code and includes services such as scheduled transportation, a court yard and Alzheimer’s care services. Its license number is 14926. Country View Nursing Facility offers assisted living not only to Bowling Green residents, but also to all Pike county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Moore-pike Nursing Home, located at 300 S Saint Charles St in the 63334 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bowling Green, Missouri. Moore-pike Nursing Home has a total capacity of 55 elderly residents. It offers delicious meals, medication monitoring and scheduled bathroom reminders. Moore-pike Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 5511.
Bowling Green Residential Care has a capacity of 24 older adults. Bowling Green Residential Care provides amenities that include: off-site outings and picnics, personalized service plan and a staff dietitian. It is located at 119 West Centennial Ave, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Bowling Green, MO seniors. Bowling Green Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 7712.
Assisted Living near Louisiana, Missouri
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in UNION, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in BRANSON, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in MARSHFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in ARNOLD, MO
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in TRENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT JOSEPH, MO
- Assisted Living in DES PERES, MO
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, MO
- Assisted Living in NEW MADRID County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
More senior living options in Louisiana:
There are additional senior living options available to Louisiana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Louisiana, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Louisiana, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Louisiana, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Louisiana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Louisiana, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Louisiana and Pike County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.