Assisted Living in Louisiana, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Louisiana, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Louisiana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Lynn's Heritage House
- Maple Grove Lodge
- Country View Nursing Facility
- Bowling Green Residential Care
- Moore-pike Nursing Home
Lynn's Heritage House provides assisted living care in Louisiana, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 retirees at a time. With a location at 800 Kelly Ln, in the 63353 area code inside Pike county, Lynn's Heritage House assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Lynn's Heritage House include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Lynn's Heritage House is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 21055.
Maple Grove Lodge specializes in providing senior living in Pike county, Missouri. It includes a total of 90 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Maple Grove Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Louisiana, MO and surrounding areas. Maple Grove Lodge is located at 2407 Kentucky St, 63353 zip code. Maple Grove Lodge includes services like: barbershop, pharmacy services and library.
When searching for senior living in Bowling Green, Missouri, you will find Country View Nursing Facility as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 2106 West Main St, 63334 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 14926. Country View Nursing Facility offers assisted living not only to Bowling Green residents, but also to all Pike county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Bowling Green Residential Care, situated at 119 West Centennial Ave in the 63334 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Bowling Green, Missouri. Bowling Green Residential Care has a total capacity of 24 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Bowling Green Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 7712.
Moore-pike Nursing Home has a capacity of 55 elderly adults. Moore-pike Nursing Home includes amenities such as: gardens, theater room and registered dietitian. It is located at 300 S Saint Charles St, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Bowling Green, MO older adults. Moore-pike Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 5511.
Assisted Living near Louisiana, Missouri
- Assisted Living in DES PERES, MO
- Assisted Living in OWENSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in AURORA, MO
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in CALIFORNIA, MO
- Assisted Living in HERCULANEUM, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT JOSEPH, MO
- Assisted Living in EUREKA, MO
- Assisted Living in CASSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in TROY, MO
- Assisted Living in GRANDVIEW, MO
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE, MO
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES, MO
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in BENTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in MILLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in IRON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
More senior living options in Louisiana:
There are additional senior living options available to Louisiana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Louisiana, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Louisiana, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Louisiana, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Louisiana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Louisiana, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Louisiana and Pike County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.