Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lisbon, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Lisbon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center
- Parkside Lutheran Home
- North Dakota Veterans Home
- Maryhill Manor
Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center provides assisted living services in Lisbon, North Dakota. It can house a maximum of 24 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 400 Jackson Avenue East, in the 58054 area code inside Ransom county, Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments.
Parkside Lutheran Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Ransom county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 10 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Parkside Lutheran Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Lisbon, ND and surrounding areas. Parkside Lutheran Home is located at 501 3rd Ave W, 58054 zip code. Parkside Lutheran Home provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Lisbon, North Dakota, you will find North Dakota Veterans Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 98 assisted living units. It is located at 1600 Veterans Dr, 58054 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 8044A. North Dakota Veterans Home offers assisted living not only to Lisbon residents, but also to all Ransom county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Maryhill Manor, situated at 110 Hillcrest Dr in the 58027 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Enderlin, North Dakota. Maryhill Manor has a total capacity of 48 elderly residents. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and dining. Maryhill Manor is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND126.
Assisted Living near Lisbon, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
More senior living options in Lisbon:
There are additional senior living options available to Lisbon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lisbon, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lisbon, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lisbon, ND that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lisbon, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lisbon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lisbon, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lisbon and Ransom County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.