4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Lisbon, ND
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lisbon, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Lisbon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Parkside Lutheran Home
- Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- North Dakota Veterans Home
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Maryhill Manor
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
Parkside Lutheran Home provides assisted living services in Lisbon, North Dakota. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 seniors at a time. With a location at 501 3rd Ave W, in the 58054 area code inside Ransom county, Parkside Lutheran Home assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Parkside Lutheran Home include community and cultural events, laundry services and a staff dietitian. Parkside Lutheran Home has an active license by North Dakota to provide assisted living, with license number 8080A.
Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center specializes in providing assisted living in Ransom county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 24 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Lisbon, ND and surrounding areas. Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center is located at 400 Jackson Avenue East, 58054 zip code. Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center includes services such as: housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, personalized assistance and pet-friendly services.
When looking for assisted living in Lisbon, North Dakota, you will find North Dakota Veterans Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 98 assisted living units. It is located at 1600 Veterans Dr, 58054 zip code and provides services such as pharmacy service, laundry and linen service and pet-friendly services. Its license number is 8044A. North Dakota Veterans Home provides assisted living not only to Lisbon residents, but also to all Ransom county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Maryhill Manor, located at 110 Hillcrest Dr in the 58027 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Enderlin, North Dakota. Maryhill Manor has a total capacity of 48 elderly residents. It includes vacuuming and dusting, laundry service and incontinence assistance. Maryhill Manor is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND126.
Assisted Living near Lisbon, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
More senior living options in Lisbon:
There are additional senior living options available to Lisbon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lisbon, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lisbon, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Lisbon, ND that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lisbon, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lisbon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lisbon, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lisbon and Ransom County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.