Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lisbon, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Lisbon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center
- North Dakota Veterans Home
- Parkside Lutheran Home
- Maryhill Manor
Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center provides assisted living services in Lisbon, North Dakota. It can house a maximum of 24 seniors at a time. With a location at 400 Jackson Avenue East, in the 58054 area code inside Ransom county, Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and arranged transportation.
North Dakota Veterans Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Ransom county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 98 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. North Dakota Veterans Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Lisbon, ND and surrounding areas. North Dakota Veterans Home is located at 1600 Veterans Dr, 58054 zip code. North Dakota Veterans Home provides services such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
When searching for assisted living in Lisbon, North Dakota, you will find Parkside Lutheran Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 501 3rd Ave W, 58054 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 8080A. Parkside Lutheran Home provides assisted living not only to Lisbon residents, but also to all Ransom county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Maryhill Manor, located at 110 Hillcrest Dr in the 58027 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Enderlin, North Dakota. Maryhill Manor has a total capacity of 48 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. Maryhill Manor is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND126.
Assisted Living near Lisbon, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
More senior living options in Lisbon:
There are additional senior living options available to Lisbon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lisbon, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lisbon, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lisbon, ND that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lisbon, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lisbon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lisbon, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lisbon and Ransom County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.