Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Valley City, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Valley City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Bridgeview Estates
- Sheyenne Care Center
- The Legacy Place
- Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch
Bridgeview Estates provides assisted living services in Valley City, North Dakota. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1120 5th Street Ne, in the 58072 area code inside Barnes county, Bridgeview Estates assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Bridgeview Estates include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation.
Sheyenne Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Barnes county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 170 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Sheyenne Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Valley City, ND and surrounding areas. Sheyenne Care Center is located at 979 Central Ave N, 58072 zip code. Sheyenne Care Center includes services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy services and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Valley City, North Dakota, you will find The Legacy Place as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 43 assisted living units. It is located at 570 13th Street Ne, 58072 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. The Legacy Place provides assisted living not only to Valley City residents, but also to all Barnes county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch, located at 3731 117th R Ave Se in the 58072 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Valley City, North Dakota. Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch has a total capacity of 10 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is 8032A.
Assisted Living near Valley City, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
More senior living options in Valley City:
There are additional senior living options available to Valley City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Valley City, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Valley City, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Valley City, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Valley City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Valley City, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Valley City and Barnes County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.