Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Valley City, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Valley City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch
- Bridgeview Estates
- The Legacy Place
- Sheyenne Care Center
Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch provides assisted living care in Valley City, North Dakota. It can house a maximum of 10 seniors at a time. With a location at 3731 117th R Ave Se, in the 58072 area code inside Barnes county, Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch has an active license by North Dakota to provide assisted living care, with license number 8032A.
Bridgeview Estates specializes in providing assisted living in Barnes county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 44 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Bridgeview Estates is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Valley City, ND and surrounding areas. Bridgeview Estates is located at 1120 5th Street Ne, 58072 zip code. Bridgeview Estates provides services like: bistro, on-site pharmacy and library.
When looking for assisted living in Valley City, North Dakota, you will find The Legacy Place as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 43 assisted living units. It is located at 570 13th Street Ne, 58072 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. The Legacy Place offers assisted living not only to Valley City residents, but also to all Barnes county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Sheyenne Care Center, situated at 979 Central Ave N in the 58072 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Valley City, North Dakota. Sheyenne Care Center has a total capacity of 170 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Sheyenne Care Center is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND181.
Assisted Living near Valley City, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
More senior living options in Valley City:
There are additional senior living options available to Valley City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Valley City, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Valley City, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Valley City, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Valley City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Valley City, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Valley City and Barnes County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.