Assisted Living in Athens, OH
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Athens, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Athens assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Laurels Of Athens
- Maplewood Of Athens
- Kimes Nursing & Rehab Center
- Close To Home, V
- Lindley Inn
Laurels Of Athens provides assisted living care in Athens, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 99 older adults at a time. With a location at 70 Columbus Circle, in the 45701 area code inside Athens county, Laurels Of Athens assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Laurels Of Athens include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Laurels Of Athens is licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living care, with license number 366396.
Maplewood Of Athens specializes in providing senior assisted living in Athens county, Ohio. It includes a total of 21 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Maplewood Of Athens is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Athens, OH and surrounding areas. Maplewood Of Athens is located at 70 Columbus Circle Drive, 45701 zip code. Maplewood Of Athens provides services like: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for assisted living in Athens, Ohio, you will find Kimes Nursing & Rehab Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 61 assisted living units. It is located at 75 Kimes Lane, 45701 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 366250. Kimes Nursing & Rehab Center offers assisted living not only to Athens residents, but also to all Athens county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Close To Home, V, situated at 5176 Washinton Road in the 45710 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albany, Ohio. Close To Home, V has a total capacity of 22 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Close To Home, V is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2673R.
Lindley Inn has a capacity of 86 elderly adults. Lindley Inn includes amenities such as: garden and court yard, theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 9000 Hocking Hills Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to The Plains, OH seniors. Lindley Inn is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2237R.
Assisted Living near Athens, Ohio
- Assisted Living in BARBERTON, OH
- Assisted Living in BEREA, OH
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in POWELL, OH
- Assisted Living in MONROE, OH
- Assisted Living in BEACHWOOD, OH
- Assisted Living in CENTERVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in GROVE CITY, OH
- Assisted Living in ALLIANCE, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH OLMSTED, OH
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, OH
- Assisted Living in WADSWORTH, OH
- Assisted Living in VERMILION, OH
- Assisted Living in CELINA, OH
- Assisted Living in GALION, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Assisted Living in ROSS County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SENECA County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in MARION County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
More senior living options in Athens:
There are additional senior living options available to Athens elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Athens, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Athens, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Athens, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Athens, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Athens that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Athens, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Athens and Athens County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.