Assisted Living in Woodsfield, OH
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Woodsfield, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Woodsfield assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
WOODSFIELD ranks #4 out of 346 cities that we've reviewed in Ohio for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,597 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the WOODSFIELD area can cost as little as $2,134 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $6,106 per month. Assisted living in WOODSFIELD is more affordable when priced against MONROE county, OH, which has a median cost of $3,613 per month and can fluctuate from $2,125 to $6,134. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $16 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in WOODSFIELD compared to the ones located in other parts of MONROE county.
- Westwood Place
- Monroe County Assisted Living
Westwood Place provides assisted living services in Woodsfield, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 62 older adults at a time. With a location at 37950 Airport Road, in the 43793 area code inside Monroe county, Westwood Place assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Westwood Place include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Westwood Place has an active license by Ohio to provide assisted living, with license number 2431R.
Monroe County Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Ohio. It includes a total of 19 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Monroe County Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Woodsfield, OH and surrounding areas. Monroe County Assisted Living is located at 47045 Moore Ridge Road, 43793 zip code. Monroe County Assisted Living provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
Assisted Living near Woodsfield, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in LOUDONVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in TIPP CITY, OH
- Assisted Living in MAPLE HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Assisted Living in BELLEVUE, OH
- Assisted Living in HILLIARD, OH
- Assisted Living in BREWSTER, OH
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in TIFFIN, OH
- Assisted Living in ELYRIA, OH
- Assisted Living in LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in URBANA, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in DARKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Assisted Living in ALLEN County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
More senior living options in Woodsfield:
There are additional senior living options available to Woodsfield elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Woodsfield, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Woodsfield, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Woodsfield, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Woodsfield that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Woodsfield, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Woodsfield and Monroe County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.