2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brenham, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brenham assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BRENHAM ranks #29 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,052 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BRENHAM area can cost as little as $1,831 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $4,884 per month. Assisted living in BRENHAM is more affordable when priced against WASHINGTON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,052 per month and can fluctuate from $1,831 to $4,274. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BRENHAM compared to the ones located in other parts of WASHINGTON county.
- Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Argent Court
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor provides assisted living care in Brenham, Texas. It can house a maximum of 58 older adults at a time. With a location at 1700 East Stone, in the 77833 area code inside Washington county, Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor include all snacks and meals, a full-time nurse and regular health assessments. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 101116.
Argent Court specializes in providing senior living in Washington county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Argent Court is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court is located at 2815 Victory Ln, 77833 zip code. Argent Court includes amenities such as: community outings and social gatherings, personal laundry and a memory care program.
Assisted Living near Brenham, Texas
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
More senior living options in Brenham:
There are additional senior living options available to Brenham elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brenham, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brenham, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brenham that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brenham, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brenham and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.