Assisted Living in Brenham, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brenham, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brenham assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BRENHAM is ranked #29 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,052 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BRENHAM area can cost as little as $1,831 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $4,884 per month. Assisted living in BRENHAM is more affordable when compared to costs in WASHINGTON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,052 per month and ranges from $1,831 to $4,274. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BRENHAM compared to the ones located in other parts of WASHINGTON county.
- Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor
- Argent Court
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor provides assisted living care in Brenham, Texas. It can house a maximum of 58 older adults at a time. With a location at 1700 East Stone, in the 77833 area code inside Washington county, Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 101116.
Argent Court specializes in providing senior living in Washington county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Argent Court is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court is located at 2815 Victory Ln, 77833 zip code. Argent Court provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library area.
Assisted Living near Brenham, Texas
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in ALVIN, TX
- Assisted Living in BELTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
More senior living options in Brenham:
There are additional senior living options available to Brenham elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brenham, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Brenham, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brenham that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brenham, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brenham and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.