2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brenham, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brenham assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BRENHAM is ranked #29 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,052 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BRENHAM area can be priced as little as $1,831 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $4,884 per month. Assisted living in BRENHAM is more affordable when compared to costs in WASHINGTON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,052 per month and ranges from $1,831 to $4,274. On average, seniors can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BRENHAM compared to the ones located in other parts of WASHINGTON county.
- Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Argent Court
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor provides assisted living services in Brenham, Texas. It can house a maximum of 58 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1700 East Stone, in the 77833 area code inside Washington county, Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor include fun arts & crafts, laundry service and an emergency alert system. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 101116.
Argent Court specializes in providing assisted living in Washington county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Argent Court is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court is located at 2815 Victory Ln, 77833 zip code. Argent Court includes services like: around-the-clock staff, 24-hour security and bathroom reminders.
Assisted Living near Brenham, Texas
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
More senior living options in Brenham:
There are additional senior living options available to Brenham elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brenham, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brenham, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brenham that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brenham, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brenham and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.