Assisted Living in Brenham, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brenham, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brenham assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BRENHAM ranks #29 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,052 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BRENHAM area can cost as little as $1,831 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $4,884 per month. Assisted living in BRENHAM is more affordable when compared to costs in WASHINGTON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,052 per month and can range from $1,831 to $4,274. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BRENHAM compared to the ones located in other parts of WASHINGTON county.
- Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor
- Argent Court
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor provides assisted living care in Brenham, Texas. It can house a maximum of 58 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1700 East Stone, in the 77833 area code inside Washington county, Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 101116.
Argent Court specializes in providing assisted living in Washington county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Argent Court is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court is located at 2815 Victory Ln, 77833 zip code. Argent Court provides services like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
Assisted Living near Brenham, Texas
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
More senior living options in Brenham:
There are additional senior living options available to Brenham elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brenham, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Brenham, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brenham that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brenham, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brenham and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.