Assisted Living in Cleveland, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cleveland, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Cleveland assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Feels Just Like Home
- Country Haven Senior Care
- Celestial Care
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
Feels Just Like Home provides assisted living care in Cleveland, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 retirees at a time. With a location at 701 E Houston, in the 77327 area code inside Liberty county, Feels Just Like Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Feels Just Like Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Feels Just Like Home is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 100270.
Country Haven Senior Care specializes in providing assisted living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 8 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Country Haven Senior Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Cleveland, TX and surrounding areas. Country Haven Senior Care is located at 304 Road 3430, 77327 zip code. Country Haven Senior Care provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy services and extensive library.
When searching for senior living in Cleveland, Texas, you will find Celestial Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 900 Fm 945 Rd S, 77328 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 102759. Celestial Care offers assisted living not only to Cleveland residents, but also to all San Jacinto county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Dayton-tarkington Care Center, located at 17019 Hwy 321 in the 77535 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Dayton, Texas. Dayton-tarkington Care Center has a total capacity of 8 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104967.
Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center has a capacity of 10 senior citizens. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides amenities such as: court yard, theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 4837 Fm 770 N, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Hull, TX senior citizens. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 101423.
Located at 406 E. Clayton, inside 77535 zip code area in Liberty county, Brighter Days Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Dayton, TX senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, caregivers available 24/7 and a personalized service plan. Brighter Days Assisted Living can accommodate up to 16 seniors at a time. Brighter Days Assisted Living has official license # of 105734.
Assisted Living near Cleveland, Texas
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in ELGIN, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
More senior living options in Cleveland:
There are additional senior living options available to Cleveland elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cleveland, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cleveland, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cleveland, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cleveland that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cleveland, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cleveland and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.