Assisted Living in Cleveland, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cleveland, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Cleveland assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Celestial Care
- Feels Just Like Home
- Country Haven Senior Care
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
Celestial Care provides assisted living services in Cleveland, Texas. It can house a maximum of 6 retirees at a time. With a location at 900 Fm 945 Rd S, in the 77328 area code inside San Jacinto county, Celestial Care assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Celestial Care include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Celestial Care is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 102759.
Feels Just Like Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Feels Just Like Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Cleveland, TX and surrounding areas. Feels Just Like Home is located at 701 E Houston, 77327 zip code. Feels Just Like Home provides amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Cleveland, Texas, you will find Country Haven Senior Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 8 assisted living units. It is located at 304 Road 3430, 77327 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 102595. Country Haven Senior Care offers assisted living not only to Cleveland residents, but also to all Liberty county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Brighter Days Assisted Living, situated at 406 E. Clayton in the 77535 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Dayton, Texas. Brighter Days Assisted Living has a total capacity of 16 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Brighter Days Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 105734.
Dayton-tarkington Care Center has a capacity of 8 older adults. Dayton-tarkington Care Center includes amenities that include: court yard, movie theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 17019 Hwy 321, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Dayton, TX older adults. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104967.
Located at 4837 Fm 770 N, inside 77564 zip code area in Liberty county, Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides assisted senior living to Hull, TX senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, staff available day and night and a tailored service plan. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center can accommodate up to 10 seniors at a time. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center has official license # of 101423.
Assisted Living near Cleveland, Texas
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in PORTER, TX
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
More senior living options in Cleveland:
There are additional senior living options available to Cleveland elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cleveland, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cleveland, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cleveland, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cleveland that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cleveland, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cleveland and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.