Assisted Living in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL ranks #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can cost as little as $1,731 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when priced against HARRISON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,544 per month and ranges from $2,126 to $4,961. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $658 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Casce House
- Oakwood House
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
Casce House provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2500 Karnack Hwy, in the 75672 area code inside Harrison county, Casce House assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Casce House include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Casce House is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 102204.
Oakwood House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 51 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Oakwood House is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Oakwood House is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code. Oakwood House provides amenities like: bistro, pharmacy services and library room.
When searching for assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 51 assisted living units. It is located at 2801 E Travis St, 75670 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 30355. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, TX
- Assisted Living in KYLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.