3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL is ranked #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can carry fees as little as $1,731 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,544 per month and ranges from $2,126 to $4,961. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $658 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Casce House
- 4.00 (4)
- Learn More
- Oakwood House
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Marshall, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2801 E Travis St, in the 75670 area code inside Harrison county, Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living include housekeeping, a full-time nurse and religious services. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 30355.
Casce House specializes in providing assisted living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Casce House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Casce House is located at 2500 Karnack Hwy, 75672 zip code. Casce House includes amenities such as: staff available day and night, a tailored service plan and memory care services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Oakwood House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 51 assisted living units. It is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, a tailored service plan and dementia care services. Its license number is 956. Oakwood House offers assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.