3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL ranks #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can be priced as little as $1,731 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,544 per month and can fluctuate from $2,126 to $4,961. On average, seniors can expect to pay $658 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Casce House
- 4.00 (4)
- Learn More
- Oakwood House
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 retirees at a time. With a location at 2801 E Travis St, in the 75670 area code inside Harrison county, Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living include housekeeping, a full-time nurse and memory care services. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 30355.
Casce House specializes in providing senior living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Casce House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Casce House is located at 2500 Karnack Hwy, 75672 zip code. Casce House provides amenities such as: a barbershop, medication administration and incontinence management.
When looking for senior assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Oakwood House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 51 assisted living units. It is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code and includes services such as engaging social activities, unique service plans and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 956. Oakwood House provides assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in BROOKSHIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.