3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL is ranked #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can cost as little as $1,731 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when priced against HARRISON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,544 per month and can range from $2,126 to $4,961. On average, seniors can expect to pay $658 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Casce House
- 4.00 (4)
- Learn More
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Oakwood House
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
Casce House provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2500 Karnack Hwy, in the 75672 area code inside Harrison county, Casce House assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Casce House include arts and crafts, walking trails and incontinence management. Casce House is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 102204.
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 51 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is located at 2801 E Travis St, 75670 zip code. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living includes amenities like: enrichment activities, medication assistance and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Oakwood House as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 51 assisted living units. It is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code and includes services such as a studio for arts and crafts, walking gardens and Alzheimer’s care services. Its license number is 956. Oakwood House offers assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in MCKINNEY, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLAIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in KYLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.