3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL is ranked #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can cost as little as $1,731 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,544 per month and can range from $2,126 to $4,961. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $658 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Oakwood House
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Casce House
- 4.00 (4)
- Learn More
Oakwood House provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2907 Victory Dr, in the 75670 area code inside Harrison county, Oakwood House assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Oakwood House include pharmacy service, laundry services and faith-based services. Oakwood House is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 956.
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 51 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is located at 2801 E Travis St, 75670 zip code. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living includes services like: community and cultural events, a court yard and dementia care services.
When looking for senior living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Casce House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 2500 Karnack Hwy, 75672 zip code and provides services such as a library section, personalized assistance and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 102204. Casce House offers assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in PORTER, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in DEL RIO, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in MINERAL WELLS, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.