3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL is ranked #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can carry fees as little as $1,731 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,544 per month and can fluctuate from $2,126 to $4,961. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $658 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Oakwood House
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Casce House
- 4.00 (4)
- Learn More
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 retirees at a time. With a location at 2801 E Travis St, in the 75670 area code inside Harrison county, Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living include a studio for arts and crafts, landscaped gardens and incontinence assistance. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 30355.
Oakwood House specializes in providing senior living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 51 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Oakwood House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Oakwood House is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code. Oakwood House provides amenities such as: community outings and social gatherings, walking gardens and incontinence assistance.
When searching for senior assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Casce House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 2500 Karnack Hwy, 75672 zip code and provides services such as a studio for arts & crafts, a personal laundry service and religious services. Its license number is 102204. Casce House provides assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in BELTON, TX
- Assisted Living in COPPELL, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.