Assisted Living in Marshall, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marshall, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Marshall assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
MARSHALL is ranked #19 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the MARSHALL area can carry fees as little as $1,731 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when compared to costs in HARRISON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,544 per month and ranges from $2,126 to $4,961. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $658 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in MARSHALL compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
- Oakwood House
- Casce House
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can house a maximum of 51 older adults at a time. With a location at 2801 E Travis St, in the 75670 area code inside Harrison county, Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 30355.
Oakwood House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 51 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Oakwood House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Oakwood House is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code. Oakwood House includes services such as: bistro, pharmacy service and reading room.
When searching for assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Casce House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 2500 Karnack Hwy, 75672 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 102204. Casce House offers assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Marshall, Texas
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in ALVIN, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
More senior living options in Marshall:
There are additional senior living options available to Marshall elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marshall, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marshall, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Marshall, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marshall that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marshall, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marshall and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.