Assisted Living in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE ranks #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can carry fees as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when priced against ANDERSON county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,806 per month and can fluctuate from $1,683 to $3,928. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $27 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Brookdale Palestine
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- Windermere At Cartmell
Brookdale Palestine provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can house a maximum of 50 older adults at a time. With a location at 101 Trinity Ct, in the 75801 area code inside Anderson county, Brookdale Palestine assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Palestine include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Brookdale Palestine has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 821.
Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community specializes in providing senior assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community is located at 1625 Spring St, 75803 zip code. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides amenities such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library section.
When looking for senior living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Windermere At Cartmell as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 56 assisted living units. It is located at 30 Variah St, 75801 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 106259. Windermere At Cartmell offers assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEANDER, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.