3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE is ranked #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can carry fees as little as $1,667 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when compared to costs in ANDERSON county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,806 per month and ranges from $1,683 to $3,928. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $27 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- 4.25 (17)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Palestine
- 4.75 (16)
- Learn More
- Windermere At Cartmell
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides assisted living services in Palestine, Texas. It can house a maximum of 60 retirees at a time. With a location at 1625 Spring St, in the 75803 area code inside Anderson county, Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community include engaging social activities, private laundry services and Alzheimer’s care services. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 102438.
Brookdale Palestine specializes in providing senior assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brookdale Palestine is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Palestine is located at 101 Trinity Ct, 75801 zip code. Brookdale Palestine provides services such as: all snacks and meals, highly trained staff and regular health assessments.
When searching for senior assisted living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Windermere At Cartmell as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 56 assisted living units. It is located at 30 Variah St, 75801 zip code and includes services such as vacuuming and dusting, daily bed-making and incontinence management. Its license number is 106259. Windermere At Cartmell offers assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in ALVIN, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.