Assisted Living in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE is ranked #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can cost as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when compared to costs in ANDERSON county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,806 per month and can fluctuate from $1,683 to $3,928. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $27 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- Windermere At Cartmell
- Brookdale Palestine
Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can house a maximum of 60 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1625 Spring St, in the 75803 area code inside Anderson county, Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 102438.
Windermere At Cartmell specializes in providing senior assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 56 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Windermere At Cartmell is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Windermere At Cartmell is located at 30 Variah St, 75801 zip code. Windermere At Cartmell provides services such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library room.
When looking for senior living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Brookdale Palestine as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 101 Trinity Ct, 75801 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 821. Brookdale Palestine offers assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in DEL RIO, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.