3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE is ranked #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can be priced as little as $1,667 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when compared to costs in ANDERSON county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,806 per month and ranges from $1,683 to $3,928. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $27 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Windermere At Cartmell
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Palestine
- 4.75 (16)
- Learn More
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- 4.25 (17)
- Learn More
Windermere At Cartmell provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can house a maximum of 56 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 30 Variah St, in the 75801 area code inside Anderson county, Windermere At Cartmell assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Windermere At Cartmell include basic housekeeping, personalized service plans and memory care activities. Windermere At Cartmell is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 106259.
Brookdale Palestine specializes in providing senior assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Brookdale Palestine is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Palestine is located at 101 Trinity Ct, 75801 zip code. Brookdale Palestine includes services such as: a beauty and barber shop, daily bed-making and emergency pendants.
When looking for assisted senior living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1625 Spring St, 75803 zip code and includes services such as a reading room, private laundry service and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 102438. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community offers assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.