3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE ranks #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can carry fees as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when compared to costs in ANDERSON county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,806 per month and can range from $1,683 to $3,928. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $27 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Windermere At Cartmell
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Palestine
- 4.75 (16)
- Learn More
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- 4.25 (17)
- Learn More
Windermere At Cartmell provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can house a maximum of 56 retirees at a time. With a location at 30 Variah St, in the 75801 area code inside Anderson county, Windermere At Cartmell assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Windermere At Cartmell include off-site outings and picnics, highly trained staff and dementia care services. Windermere At Cartmell is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 106259.
Brookdale Palestine specializes in providing senior assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Brookdale Palestine is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Palestine is located at 101 Trinity Ct, 75801 zip code. Brookdale Palestine provides services such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, help with medications and memory care activities.
When searching for senior assisted living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1625 Spring St, 75803 zip code and provides services such as a pharmacy, tailored service plans and help with daily living. Its license number is 102438. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in ELGIN, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLAIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.