3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE ranks #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can be priced as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when priced against ANDERSON county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,806 per month and can fluctuate from $1,683 to $3,928. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $27 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Windermere At Cartmell
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Palestine
- 4.75 (16)
- Learn More
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- 4.25 (17)
- Learn More
Windermere At Cartmell provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 56 older adults at a time. With a location at 30 Variah St, in the 75801 area code inside Anderson county, Windermere At Cartmell assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Windermere At Cartmell include engaging social activities, medication support and pet-friendly services. Windermere At Cartmell is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 106259.
Brookdale Palestine specializes in providing assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brookdale Palestine is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Palestine is located at 101 Trinity Ct, 75801 zip code. Brookdale Palestine provides amenities like: engaging social activities, a garden and regular health assessments.
When searching for senior assisted living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1625 Spring St, 75803 zip code and includes services such as off-site outings and picnics, medication assistance and a memory care program. Its license number is 102438. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community offers assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.