3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE ranks #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can carry fees as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when compared to costs in ANDERSON county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,806 per month and can fluctuate from $1,683 to $3,928. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $27 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Brookdale Palestine
- 4.75 (16)
- Learn More
- Windermere At Cartmell
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- 4.25 (17)
- Learn More
Brookdale Palestine provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can house a maximum of 50 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 101 Trinity Ct, in the 75801 area code inside Anderson county, Brookdale Palestine assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Palestine include engaging social activities, outdoor walking grounds and regular health assessments. Brookdale Palestine is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 821.
Windermere At Cartmell specializes in providing assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 56 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Windermere At Cartmell is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Windermere At Cartmell is located at 30 Variah St, 75801 zip code. Windermere At Cartmell includes services such as: arts & crafts classes, laundry and linen service and help with daily living.
When searching for assisted living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1625 Spring St, 75803 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts, outdoor walking grounds and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 102438. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.