3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Palestine, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Palestine assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PALESTINE ranks #12 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PALESTINE area can cost as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when priced against ANDERSON county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,806 per month and can range from $1,683 to $3,928. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $27 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in PALESTINE compared to the ones located in other parts of ANDERSON county.
- Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
- Windermere At Cartmell
- Brookdale Palestine
Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides assisted living services in Palestine, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 older adults at a time. With a location at 1625 Spring St, in the 75803 area code inside Anderson county, Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community include on-site lectures and guest speakers, medication help and memory care services. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 102438.
Windermere At Cartmell specializes in providing senior assisted living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 56 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Windermere At Cartmell is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Windermere At Cartmell is located at 30 Variah St, 75801 zip code. Windermere At Cartmell provides amenities like: on-site lectures and guest speakers, medication dispensing and a registered dietitian.
When looking for senior living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Brookdale Palestine as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 101 Trinity Ct, 75801 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, medication support and continence management. Its license number is 821. Brookdale Palestine provides assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents too.
Assisted Living near Palestine, Texas
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSION, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in SANGER, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLAIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
More senior living options in Palestine:
There are additional senior living options available to Palestine elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Palestine, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Palestine, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Palestine, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Palestine, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Palestine that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Palestine, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Palestine and Anderson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.