Assisted Living in Early, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Early, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Early assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- Redstone Park
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
Aldersgate Enrichment Center provides assisted living care in Early, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 9 seniors at a time. With a location at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E, in the 76802 area code inside Brown county, Aldersgate Enrichment Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Aldersgate Enrichment Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West specializes in providing assisted living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 7 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Early, TX and surrounding areas. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West provides amenities like: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 354. Rolling Oaks Personal Care offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Redstone Park, situated at 2410 Songbird Cir in the 76801 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Brownwood, Texas. Redstone Park has a total capacity of 70 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and dining. Redstone Park is licensed with Texas and its license number is 312.
The Chatfield Assisted Living has a capacity of 60 seniors. The Chatfield Assisted Living provides amenities such as: landscaped gardens, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1605 Calvert Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Brownwood, TX elderly residents. The Chatfield Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104032.
Assisted Living near Early, Texas
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXARKANA, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
More senior living options in Early:
There are additional senior living options available to Early elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Early, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Early, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Early, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Early that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Early, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Early and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.