5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Early, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Early, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Early assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
Rolling Oaks Personal Care provides assisted living services in Early, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 5151 Cr 292, in the 76802 area code inside Brown county, Rolling Oaks Personal Care assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Rolling Oaks Personal Care include social activities, weight management and an emergency alert system. Rolling Oaks Personal Care has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 354.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West specializes in providing assisted senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 7 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Early, TX and surrounding areas. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West includes amenities such as: basic housekeeping, tailored service plans and a memory care program.
When looking for assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Aldersgate Enrichment Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 9 assisted living units. It is located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E, 76802 zip code and provides services such as all snacks and meals, a tailored service plan and help with daily living. Its license number is 30226. Aldersgate Enrichment Center provides assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Redstone Park, located at 2410 Songbird Cir in the 76801 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Brownwood, Texas. Redstone Park has a total capacity of 70 older adults. It includes a reading section, walking trails and a registered dietitian. Redstone Park is licensed with Texas and its license number is 312.
The Chatfield Assisted Living has a capacity of 60 seniors. The Chatfield Assisted Living includes amenities that include: specially trained staff, a personal laundry service and Alzheimer’s care services. It is located at 1605 Calvert Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Brownwood, TX senior citizens. The Chatfield Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104032.
Assisted Living near Early, Texas
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANGELO, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
More senior living options in Early:
There are additional senior living options available to Early elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Early, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Early, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Early, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Early that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Early, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Early and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.