Assisted Living in Early, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Early, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Early assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- Redstone Park
Rolling Oaks Personal Care provides assisted living services in Early, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 5151 Cr 292, in the 76802 area code inside Brown county, Rolling Oaks Personal Care assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Rolling Oaks Personal Care include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Rolling Oaks Personal Care has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 354.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 7 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Early, TX and surrounding areas. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West provides amenities such as: bistro, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
When searching for senior assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Aldersgate Enrichment Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 9 assisted living units. It is located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E, 76802 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 30226. Aldersgate Enrichment Center provides assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, The Chatfield Assisted Living, situated at 1605 Calvert Road in the 76804 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Brownwood, Texas. The Chatfield Assisted Living has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. The Chatfield Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104032.
Redstone Park has a capacity of 70 seniors. Redstone Park provides amenities that include: garden and court yard, theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 2410 Songbird Cir, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Brownwood, TX elderly residents. Redstone Park is licensed with Texas and its license number is 312.
Assisted Living near Early, Texas
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in MURPHY, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
More senior living options in Early:
There are additional senior living options available to Early elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Early, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Early, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Early, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Early that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Early, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Early and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.