5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Early, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Early, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Early assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
Aldersgate Enrichment Center provides assisted living care in Early, Texas. It can house a maximum of 9 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E, in the 76802 area code inside Brown county, Aldersgate Enrichment Center assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Aldersgate Enrichment Center include staff awake 24/7, medication assistance and health checkups. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Rolling Oaks Personal Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Early, TX and surrounding areas. Rolling Oaks Personal Care is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code. Rolling Oaks Personal Care provides services like: a reading section, landscaped gardens and religious services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care West as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 7 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and provides services such as pharmacy services, gardens and dementia care services. Its license number is 50462. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, The Chatfield Assisted Living, situated at 1605 Calvert Road in the 76804 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Brownwood, Texas. The Chatfield Assisted Living has a total capacity of 60 older adults. It includes transportation to appointments, 24/7 supervision and dementia care services. The Chatfield Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104032.
Redstone Park has a capacity of 70 seniors. Redstone Park offers amenities such as: all meals included, 24-hour security and a registered dietitian. It is located at 2410 Songbird Cir, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Brownwood, TX elderly residents. Redstone Park is licensed with Texas and its license number is 312.
Assisted Living near Early, Texas
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in ALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in KYLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
More senior living options in Early:
There are additional senior living options available to Early elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Early, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Early, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Early, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Early that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Early, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Early and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.