5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
The Chatfield Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Brownwood, Texas. It can house a maximum of 60 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1605 Calvert Road, in the 76804 area code inside Brown county, The Chatfield Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by The Chatfield Assisted Living include chef-prepared meals, medication assistance and scheduled bathroom reminders. The Chatfield Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 104032.
Redstone Park specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Redstone Park is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. Redstone Park is located at 2410 Songbird Cir, 76801 zip code. Redstone Park includes amenities such as: a beauty shop, laundry and linen service and religious services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, private laundry service and a memory care program. Its license number is 354. Rolling Oaks Personal Care offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Aldersgate Enrichment Center, located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E in the 76802 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Early, Texas. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a total capacity of 9 elderly residents. It offers an extensive library, laundry and an on-site dietitian. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West has a capacity of 7 senior citizens. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West offers amenities such as: vacuuming and dusting, personalized service plan and memory care activities. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Early, TX older adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is licensed with Texas and its license number is 50462.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in NEEDVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in MINERAL WELLS, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.