5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
Redstone Park provides assisted living care in Brownwood, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2410 Songbird Cir, in the 76801 area code inside Brown county, Redstone Park assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Redstone Park include staff available day and night, private laundry services and help with daily living. Redstone Park has an active license by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 312.
The Chatfield Assisted Living specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. The Chatfield Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. The Chatfield Assisted Living is located at 1605 Calvert Road, 76804 zip code. The Chatfield Assisted Living includes amenities like: all snacks and meals, private laundry service and bathroom reminders.
When looking for senior living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and provides services such as an on-site pharmacy, assistance with medications and faith-based services. Its license number is 354. Rolling Oaks Personal Care provides assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Aldersgate Enrichment Center, located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E in the 76802 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Early, Texas. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a total capacity of 9 older adults. It provides staff available day and night, medication support and dementia care services. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West has a capacity of 7 older adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West provides amenities that include: pharmacy services, a licensed nurse and scheduled bathroom reminders. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Early, TX senior citizens. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is licensed with Texas and its license number is 50462.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.