Assisted Living in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- Redstone Park
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
The Chatfield Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Brownwood, Texas. It can house a maximum of 60 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1605 Calvert Road, in the 76804 area code inside Brown county, The Chatfield Assisted Living assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by The Chatfield Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. The Chatfield Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 104032.
Redstone Park specializes in providing senior assisted living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Redstone Park is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. Redstone Park is located at 2410 Songbird Cir, 76801 zip code. Redstone Park provides services like: barbershop, pharmacy and library room.
When looking for senior assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care West as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 7 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 50462. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Rolling Oaks Personal Care, located at 5151 Cr 292 in the 76802 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Early, Texas. Rolling Oaks Personal Care has a total capacity of 16 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts classes and dining. Rolling Oaks Personal Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 354.
Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a capacity of 9 elderly adults. Aldersgate Enrichment Center includes amenities that include: court yard, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Early, TX older adults. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in LEWISVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.