5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
Redstone Park provides assisted living services in Brownwood, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 seniors at a time. With a location at 2410 Songbird Cir, in the 76801 area code inside Brown county, Redstone Park assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Redstone Park include off-site outings and picnics, 24-hour security and an emergency alert system. Redstone Park is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 312.
The Chatfield Assisted Living specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. The Chatfield Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. The Chatfield Assisted Living is located at 1605 Calvert Road, 76804 zip code. The Chatfield Assisted Living provides services such as: a reading area, assistance with medications and emergency pendants.
When looking for senior assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and includes services such as a library, tailored service plans and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 354. Rolling Oaks Personal Care offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Aldersgate Enrichment Center, located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E in the 76802 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Early, Texas. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a total capacity of 9 elderly residents. It includes scheduled transportation, personal laundry and health checkups. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West has a capacity of 7 older adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West provides amenities that include: specially trained staff, 24/7 supervision and bathroom reminders. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Early, TX senior citizens. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is licensed with Texas and its license number is 50462.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in BROOKSHIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.