Assisted Living in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Redstone Park
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
Redstone Park provides assisted living services in Brownwood, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 retirees at a time. With a location at 2410 Songbird Cir, in the 76801 area code inside Brown county, Redstone Park assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Redstone Park include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Redstone Park is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 312.
The Chatfield Assisted Living specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. The Chatfield Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. The Chatfield Assisted Living is located at 1605 Calvert Road, 76804 zip code. The Chatfield Assisted Living includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 354. Rolling Oaks Personal Care offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Aldersgate Enrichment Center, situated at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E in the 76802 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Early, Texas. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a total capacity of 9 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West has a capacity of 7 elderly adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West provides amenities such as: landscaped gardens, theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Early, TX elderly residents. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is licensed with Texas and its license number is 50462.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in KYLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PORTER, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.