5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
Redstone Park provides assisted living care in Brownwood, Texas. It can house a maximum of 70 older adults at a time. With a location at 2410 Songbird Cir, in the 76801 area code inside Brown county, Redstone Park assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Redstone Park include a library, personalized assistance and an on-site dietitian. Redstone Park is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 312.
The Chatfield Assisted Living specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. The Chatfield Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. The Chatfield Assisted Living is located at 1605 Calvert Road, 76804 zip code. The Chatfield Assisted Living provides amenities like: an on-site pharmacy, a landscaped courtyard and bathroom reminders.
When looking for assisted living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and provides services such as accommodation for special diets, falls management and emergency pendants. Its license number is 354. Rolling Oaks Personal Care provides assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Aldersgate Enrichment Center, located at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E in the 76802 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Early, Texas. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a total capacity of 9 seniors. It offers accommodation for special diets, medication help and health checkups. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care West has a capacity of 7 senior citizens. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West provides amenities that include: a library area, a personal laundry service and help with daily living. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Early, TX seniors. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West is licensed with Texas and its license number is 50462.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in EARLY, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.