5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brownwood, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brownwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Chatfield Assisted Living
- 3.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Redstone Park
- 4.00 (16)
- Learn More
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care West
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Rolling Oaks Personal Care
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
The Chatfield Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Brownwood, Texas. It can house a maximum of 60 retirees at a time. With a location at 1605 Calvert Road, in the 76804 area code inside Brown county, The Chatfield Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by The Chatfield Assisted Living include staff available day and night, a garden and faith-based services. The Chatfield Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 104032.
Redstone Park specializes in providing senior living in Brown county, Texas. It includes a total of 70 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Redstone Park is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Brownwood, TX and surrounding areas. Redstone Park is located at 2410 Songbird Cir, 76801 zip code. Redstone Park includes services such as: housekeeping and emptying trash, a garden and religious services.
When looking for senior living in Early, Texas, you will find Rolling Oaks Personal Care West as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 7 assisted living units. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, 76802 zip code and provides services such as social activities, a personal laundry service and health checkups. Its license number is 50462. Rolling Oaks Personal Care West offers assisted living not only to Early residents, but also to all Brown county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Aldersgate Enrichment Center, situated at 5001 Hwy 183/84 E in the 76802 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Early, Texas. Aldersgate Enrichment Center has a total capacity of 9 older adults. It includes caregivers available 24/7, private laundry services and a staff dietitian. Aldersgate Enrichment Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30226.
Rolling Oaks Personal Care has a capacity of 16 elderly adults. Rolling Oaks Personal Care offers amenities that include: delicious meals, medication help and a staff dietitian. It is located at 5151 Cr 292, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Early, TX elderly residents. Rolling Oaks Personal Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 354.
Assisted Living near Brownwood, Texas
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in LEWISVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
More senior living options in Brownwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Brownwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brownwood, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brownwood, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Brownwood, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brownwood, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brownwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brownwood, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brownwood and Brown County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.