3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Nacogdoches, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Nacogdoches assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
NACOGDOCHES is ranked #75 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,562 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the NACOGDOCHES area can be priced as little as $2,137 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $5,697 per month. Assisted living in NACOGDOCHES is more affordable when compared to costs in NACOGDOCHES county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,562 per month and can range from $2,137 to $4,985. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in NACOGDOCHES compared to the ones located in other parts of NACOGDOCHES county.
- The Arbor Assisted Living
- 3.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Meadowview Place
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community
- 3.50 (23)
- Learn More
The Arbor Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Nacogdoches, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 3002 Westward Dr, in the 75964 area code inside Nacogdoches county, The Arbor Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by The Arbor Assisted Living include 3 daily meals, highly trained staff and emergency pendants. The Arbor Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 668.
Meadowview Place specializes in providing senior living in Nacogdoches county, Texas. It includes a total of 36 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Meadowview Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Nacogdoches, TX and surrounding areas. Meadowview Place is located at 901 Oakview Dr, 75961 zip code. Meadowview Place provides services such as: numerous educational activities, medication monitoring and faith-based services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Nacogdoches, Texas, you will find Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 5902 N Street, 75965 zip code and includes services such as a fitness center, walking gardens and memory care services. Its license number is 102964. Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community offers assisted living not only to Nacogdoches residents, but also to all Nacogdoches county residents too.
All assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX:
Assisted Living near Nacogdoches, Texas
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in DEL RIO, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
More senior living options in Nacogdoches:
There are additional senior living options available to Nacogdoches elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Nacogdoches, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Nacogdoches, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Nacogdoches, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Nacogdoches, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Nacogdoches, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Nacogdoches and Nacogdoches County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.