Assisted Living in Nacogdoches, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Nacogdoches assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
NACOGDOCHES ranks #75 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,562 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the NACOGDOCHES area can carry fees as little as $2,137 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,697 per month. Assisted living in NACOGDOCHES is more affordable when priced against NACOGDOCHES county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,562 per month and can range from $2,137 to $4,985. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in NACOGDOCHES compared to the ones located in other parts of NACOGDOCHES county.
- The Arbor Assisted Living
- Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community
- Meadowview Place
The Arbor Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Nacogdoches, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 older adults at a time. With a location at 3002 Westward Dr, in the 75964 area code inside Nacogdoches county, The Arbor Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by The Arbor Assisted Living include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. The Arbor Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 668.
Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community specializes in providing assisted senior living in Nacogdoches county, Texas. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Nacogdoches, TX and surrounding areas. Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community is located at 5902 N Street, 75965 zip code. Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and library area.
When looking for senior living in Nacogdoches, Texas, you will find Meadowview Place as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 901 Oakview Dr, 75961 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 491. Meadowview Place offers assisted living not only to Nacogdoches residents, but also to all Nacogdoches county residents as well.
All assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX:
Assisted Living near Nacogdoches, Texas
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEWISVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in MCKINNEY, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in COPPELL, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
More senior living options in Nacogdoches:
There are additional senior living options available to Nacogdoches elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Nacogdoches, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Nacogdoches, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Nacogdoches, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Nacogdoches, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Nacogdoches, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Nacogdoches and Nacogdoches County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.