3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Nacogdoches, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Nacogdoches assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
NACOGDOCHES is ranked #75 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,562 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the NACOGDOCHES area can be priced as little as $2,137 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,697 per month. Assisted living in NACOGDOCHES is more affordable when compared to costs in NACOGDOCHES county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,562 per month and can fluctuate from $2,137 to $4,985. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in NACOGDOCHES compared to the ones located in other parts of NACOGDOCHES county.
- Meadowview Place
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
- The Arbor Assisted Living
- 3.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community
- 3.50 (23)
- Learn More
Meadowview Place provides assisted living services in Nacogdoches, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 retirees at a time. With a location at 901 Oakview Dr, in the 75961 area code inside Nacogdoches county, Meadowview Place assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Meadowview Place include a barbershop, a garden and court yard and assistance with daily living. Meadowview Place has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 491.
The Arbor Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Nacogdoches county, Texas. It includes a total of 62 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. The Arbor Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Nacogdoches, TX and surrounding areas. The Arbor Assisted Living is located at 3002 Westward Dr, 75964 zip code. The Arbor Assisted Living provides services like: a beauty and barber shop, unique service plans and continence care.
When looking for senior living in Nacogdoches, Texas, you will find Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 5902 N Street, 75965 zip code and includes services such as a hair salon, a licensed nurse and memory care services. Its license number is 102964. Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community provides assisted living not only to Nacogdoches residents, but also to all Nacogdoches county residents too.
All assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX:
Assisted Living near Nacogdoches, Texas
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSION, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in MURPHY, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
More senior living options in Nacogdoches:
There are additional senior living options available to Nacogdoches elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Nacogdoches, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Nacogdoches, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Nacogdoches, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Nacogdoches, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Nacogdoches, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Nacogdoches and Nacogdoches County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.