Assisted Living in Nacogdoches, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Nacogdoches assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
NACOGDOCHES is ranked #75 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,562 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the NACOGDOCHES area can carry fees as little as $2,137 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $5,697 per month. Assisted living in NACOGDOCHES is more affordable when priced against NACOGDOCHES county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,562 per month and ranges from $2,137 to $4,985. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in NACOGDOCHES compared to the ones located in other parts of NACOGDOCHES county.
- Meadowview Place
- The Arbor Assisted Living
- Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community
Meadowview Place provides assisted living services in Nacogdoches, Texas. It can house a maximum of 36 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 901 Oakview Dr, in the 75961 area code inside Nacogdoches county, Meadowview Place assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Meadowview Place include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Meadowview Place is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 491.
The Arbor Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Nacogdoches county, Texas. It includes a total of 62 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. The Arbor Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Nacogdoches, TX and surrounding areas. The Arbor Assisted Living is located at 3002 Westward Dr, 75964 zip code. The Arbor Assisted Living provides amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for senior living in Nacogdoches, Texas, you will find Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 5902 N Street, 75965 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 102964. Magnolia Court Assisted Living And Memory Care Community offers assisted living not only to Nacogdoches residents, but also to all Nacogdoches county residents as well.
All assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches, TX:
Assisted Living near Nacogdoches, Texas
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLAIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in PORTER, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
More senior living options in Nacogdoches:
There are additional senior living options available to Nacogdoches elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Nacogdoches, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Nacogdoches, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Nacogdoches, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Nacogdoches, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Nacogdoches that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Nacogdoches, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Nacogdoches and Nacogdoches County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.