Assisted Living in Orange, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Orange, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Orange assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Golden Years Assisted Living
- Sabine Place
- Answered Prayer
Golden Years Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Orange, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 16532 S Hwy 62 S, in the 77630 area code inside Orange county, Golden Years Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Golden Years Assisted Living include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Golden Years Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 101381.
Sabine Place specializes in providing senior assisted living in Orange county, Texas. It includes a total of 42 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Sabine Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Orange, TX and surrounding areas. Sabine Place is located at 5301 Meeks Dr, 77630 zip code. Sabine Place includes services such as: cafe, pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for senior assisted living in Orange, Texas, you will find Answered Prayer as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 8 assisted living units. It is located at 602 Azalea Ave, 77630 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100548. Answered Prayer provides assisted living not only to Orange residents, but also to all Orange county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Orange, Texas
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in MINERAL WELLS, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
More senior living options in Orange:
There are additional senior living options available to Orange elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Orange, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Orange, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Orange, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Orange that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Orange, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Orange and Orange County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.