Assisted Living in Dayton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dayton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Dayton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
- Feels Just Like Home
- Country Haven Senior Care
Dayton-tarkington Care Center provides assisted living services in Dayton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 8 seniors at a time. With a location at 17019 Hwy 321, in the 77535 area code inside Liberty county, Dayton-tarkington Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Dayton-tarkington Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 104967.
Brighter Days Assisted Living specializes in providing senior living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brighter Days Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Dayton, TX and surrounding areas. Brighter Days Assisted Living is located at 406 E. Clayton, 77535 zip code. Brighter Days Assisted Living provides amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and extensive library.
When looking for assisted living in Hull, Texas, you will find Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 4837 Fm 770 N, 77564 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 101423. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides assisted living not only to Hull residents, but also to all Liberty county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Feels Just Like Home, situated at 701 E Houston in the 77327 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Cleveland, Texas. Feels Just Like Home has a total capacity of 12 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Feels Just Like Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 100270.
Country Haven Senior Care has a capacity of 8 older adults. Country Haven Senior Care includes amenities that include: garden, movie theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 304 Road 3430, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Cleveland, TX senior citizens. Country Haven Senior Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 102595.
Assisted Living near Dayton, Texas
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in BELTON, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
More senior living options in Dayton:
There are additional senior living options available to Dayton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dayton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dayton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dayton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dayton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dayton and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.