5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dayton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Dayton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Country Haven Senior Care
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Feels Just Like Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
- 4.25 (1)
- Learn More
Brighter Days Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Dayton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 406 E. Clayton, in the 77535 area code inside Liberty county, Brighter Days Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brighter Days Assisted Living include a studio for arts and crafts, a court yard and religious services. Brighter Days Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 105734.
Dayton-tarkington Care Center specializes in providing assisted living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 8 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Dayton, TX and surrounding areas. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is located at 17019 Hwy 321, 77535 zip code. Dayton-tarkington Care Center provides services such as: off-site outings and picnics, personalized assistance and continence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Cleveland, Texas, you will find Country Haven Senior Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 8 assisted living units. It is located at 304 Road 3430, 77327 zip code and includes services such as a bistro, personalized assistance and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 102595. Country Haven Senior Care provides assisted living not only to Cleveland residents, but also to all Liberty county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Feels Just Like Home, situated at 701 E Houston in the 77327 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Cleveland, Texas. Feels Just Like Home has a total capacity of 12 senior citizens. It provides on-site lectures and guest speakers, weight management and emergency pendants. Feels Just Like Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 100270.
Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center has a capacity of 10 older adults. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center offers amenities that include: arts and crafts, medication dispensing and memory care services. It is located at 4837 Fm 770 N, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Hull, TX senior citizens. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 101423.
Assisted Living near Dayton, Texas
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in IRVING, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in DEL RIO, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
More senior living options in Dayton:
There are additional senior living options available to Dayton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dayton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dayton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dayton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dayton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dayton and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.