5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dayton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Dayton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
- 4.25 (1)
- Learn More
- Country Haven Senior Care
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Feels Just Like Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Brighter Days Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Dayton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 retirees at a time. With a location at 406 E. Clayton, in the 77535 area code inside Liberty county, Brighter Days Assisted Living assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brighter Days Assisted Living include staff awake 24/7, a personal laundry service and a memory care program. Brighter Days Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 105734.
Dayton-tarkington Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 8 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Dayton, TX and surrounding areas. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is located at 17019 Hwy 321, 77535 zip code. Dayton-tarkington Care Center provides amenities like: a reading section, walking paths and memory care services.
When looking for assisted living in Hull, Texas, you will find Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 4837 Fm 770 N, 77564 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, tailored service plans and incontinence management. Its license number is 101423. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides assisted living not only to Hull residents, but also to all Liberty county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Country Haven Senior Care, located at 304 Road 3430 in the 77327 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Cleveland, Texas. Country Haven Senior Care has a total capacity of 8 senior citizens. It offers a beauty and barber shop, a landscaped courtyard and health checkups. Country Haven Senior Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 102595.
Feels Just Like Home has a capacity of 12 elderly adults. Feels Just Like Home provides amenities such as: a bistro, a court yard and garden and regular health assessments. It is located at 701 E Houston, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Cleveland, TX older adults. Feels Just Like Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 100270.
Assisted Living near Dayton, Texas
- Assisted Living in DONNA, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLAIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
More senior living options in Dayton:
There are additional senior living options available to Dayton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dayton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dayton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dayton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dayton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dayton and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.