5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dayton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Dayton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
- 4.25 (1)
- Learn More
- Feels Just Like Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Country Haven Senior Care
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
Brighter Days Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Dayton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 406 E. Clayton, in the 77535 area code inside Liberty county, Brighter Days Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brighter Days Assisted Living include accommodation for special diets, daily bed-making and incontinence management. Brighter Days Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 105734.
Dayton-tarkington Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 8 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Dayton, TX and surrounding areas. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is located at 17019 Hwy 321, 77535 zip code. Dayton-tarkington Care Center provides services such as: staff available day and night, private laundry service and incontinence assistance.
When searching for assisted living in Hull, Texas, you will find Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 4837 Fm 770 N, 77564 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, private laundry service and a staff dietitian. Its license number is 101423. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides assisted living not only to Hull residents, but also to all Liberty county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Feels Just Like Home, located at 701 E Houston in the 77327 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Cleveland, Texas. Feels Just Like Home has a total capacity of 12 senior citizens. It includes 3 daily meals, a full-time nurse and an on-site dietitian. Feels Just Like Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 100270.
Country Haven Senior Care has a capacity of 8 elderly adults. Country Haven Senior Care includes amenities such as: housekeeping, a landscaped courtyard and Alzheimer’s care services. It is located at 304 Road 3430, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Cleveland, TX seniors. Country Haven Senior Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 102595.
Assisted Living near Dayton, Texas
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in EARLY, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
More senior living options in Dayton:
There are additional senior living options available to Dayton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dayton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dayton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dayton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dayton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dayton and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.