5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dayton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Dayton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Brighter Days Assisted Living
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- Dayton-tarkington Care Center
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center
- 4.25 (1)
- Learn More
- Country Haven Senior Care
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Feels Just Like Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Brighter Days Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Dayton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 406 E. Clayton, in the 77535 area code inside Liberty county, Brighter Days Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brighter Days Assisted Living include 24 hour staff, gardens and scheduled bathroom reminders. Brighter Days Assisted Living is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 105734.
Dayton-tarkington Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Liberty county, Texas. It includes a total of 8 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Dayton, TX and surrounding areas. Dayton-tarkington Care Center is located at 17019 Hwy 321, 77535 zip code. Dayton-tarkington Care Center provides services such as: a library, walking paths and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted living in Hull, Texas, you will find Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 4837 Fm 770 N, 77564 zip code and provides services such as transportation to doctor's appointments, 24-hour security and health checkups. Its license number is 101423. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides assisted living not only to Hull residents, but also to all Liberty county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Country Haven Senior Care, located at 304 Road 3430 in the 77327 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Cleveland, Texas. Country Haven Senior Care has a total capacity of 8 elderly residents. It offers educational opportunities, personalized assistance and incontinence assistance. Country Haven Senior Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 102595.
Feels Just Like Home has a capacity of 12 seniors. Feels Just Like Home provides amenities that include: a hair salon, medication administration and continence management. It is located at 701 E Houston, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Cleveland, TX older adults. Feels Just Like Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 100270.
Assisted Living near Dayton, Texas
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in CANYON, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
More senior living options in Dayton:
There are additional senior living options available to Dayton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dayton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dayton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dayton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dayton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dayton and Liberty County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.