3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Boerne, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boerne, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Boerne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOERNE ranks #71 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,526 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BOERNE area can carry fees as little as $2,116 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $5,642 per month. Assisted living in BOERNE is more affordable when priced against KENDALL county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,682 per month and can range from $2,209 to $5,154. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $156 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BOERNE compared to the ones located in other parts of KENDALL county.
- New Hope Assisted Living
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
- Heritage Place
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House
- 4.75 (17)
- Learn More
New Hope Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Boerne, Texas. It can house a maximum of 15 older adults at a time. With a location at 112 Buckskin Drive, in the 78006 area code inside Kendall county, New Hope Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by New Hope Assisted Living include a studio for arts and crafts, private laundry service and memory care services. New Hope Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 103401.
Heritage Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Kendall county, Texas. It includes a total of 56 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Heritage Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Boerne, TX and surrounding areas. Heritage Place is located at 120 Crosspoint Dr, 78006 zip code. Heritage Place provides services like: arts & crafts, a garden and court yard and incontinence management.
When looking for senior living in Boerne, Texas, you will find Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 112 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 Grand Blvd, 78006 zip code and provides services such as arts and crafts activities, personal laundry and memory care activities. Its license number is 101799. Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House provides assisted living not only to Boerne residents, but also to all Kendall county residents as well.
All assisted living facilities in Boerne, TX:
Assisted Living near Boerne, Texas
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
More senior living options in Boerne:
There are additional senior living options available to Boerne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boerne, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boerne, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Boerne, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boerne, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boerne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boerne, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boerne and Kendall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.