Assisted Living in Boerne, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Boerne, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Boerne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOERNE ranks #71 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,526 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BOERNE area can be priced as little as $2,116 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $5,642 per month. Assisted living in BOERNE is more affordable when compared to costs in KENDALL county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,682 per month and can fluctuate from $2,209 to $5,154. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $156 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BOERNE compared to the ones located in other parts of KENDALL county.
- New Hope Assisted Living
- Heritage Place
- Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House
New Hope Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Boerne, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 15 older adults at a time. With a location at 112 Buckskin Drive, in the 78006 area code inside Kendall county, New Hope Assisted Living assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by New Hope Assisted Living include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. New Hope Assisted Living has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 103401.
Heritage Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Kendall county, Texas. It includes a total of 56 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Heritage Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Boerne, TX and surrounding areas. Heritage Place is located at 120 Crosspoint Dr, 78006 zip code. Heritage Place provides amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and reading area.
When searching for senior assisted living in Boerne, Texas, you will find Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 112 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 Grand Blvd, 78006 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 101799. Morningside Ministries At Menger Springs-the Cibolo House provides assisted living not only to Boerne residents, but also to all Kendall county residents too.
All assisted living facilities in Boerne, TX:
Assisted Living near Boerne, Texas
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXARKANA, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
More senior living options in Boerne:
There are additional senior living options available to Boerne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Boerne, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boerne, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Boerne, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boerne, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boerne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boerne, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boerne and Kendall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.