3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jourdanton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Jourdanton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
JOURDANTON is ranked #3 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,410 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the JOURDANTON area can be priced as little as $1,446 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $3,856 per month. Assisted living in JOURDANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in ATASCOSA county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,410 per month and ranges from $1,446 to $3,374. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in JOURDANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of ATASCOSA county.
- Argent Court Atascosa County
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Michelle's Care Home
- 4.25 (7)
- Learn More
- Oak Creek Personal Care Home
- 4.75 (2)
- Learn More
Argent Court Atascosa County provides assisted living care in Jourdanton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 57 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1951 Hwy 97 E, in the 78026 area code inside Atascosa county, Argent Court Atascosa County assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Argent Court Atascosa County include accommodation for special diets, weight management and scheduled bathroom reminders. Argent Court Atascosa County is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 102169.
Michelle's Care Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Atascosa county, Texas. It includes a total of 14 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Michelle's Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Jourdanton, TX and surrounding areas. Michelle's Care Home is located at 1310 Poplar St, 78026 zip code. Michelle's Care Home provides services such as: a cafe, medication support and a registered dietitian.
When searching for assisted living in Poteet, Texas, you will find Oak Creek Personal Care Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road, 78065 zip code and includes services such as transportation to doctor's appointments, laundry services and health checkups. Its license number is 519. Oak Creek Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Poteet residents, but also to all Atascosa county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Jourdanton, Texas
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANGELO, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in LEANDER, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in EARLY, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
More senior living options in Jourdanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Jourdanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jourdanton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jourdanton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jourdanton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jourdanton and Atascosa County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.