3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jourdanton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Jourdanton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
JOURDANTON is ranked #3 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,410 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the JOURDANTON area can carry fees as little as $1,446 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $3,856 per month. Assisted living in JOURDANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in ATASCOSA county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,410 per month and ranges from $1,446 to $3,374. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in JOURDANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of ATASCOSA county.
- Argent Court Atascosa County
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Michelle's Care Home
- 4.25 (7)
- Learn More
- Oak Creek Personal Care Home
- 4.75 (2)
- Learn More
Argent Court Atascosa County provides assisted living care in Jourdanton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 57 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1951 Hwy 97 E, in the 78026 area code inside Atascosa county, Argent Court Atascosa County assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Argent Court Atascosa County include a pharmacy, walking paths and continence care. Argent Court Atascosa County is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 102169.
Michelle's Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Atascosa county, Texas. It includes a total of 14 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Michelle's Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Jourdanton, TX and surrounding areas. Michelle's Care Home is located at 1310 Poplar St, 78026 zip code. Michelle's Care Home includes amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, a full-time nurse and faith-based services.
When looking for senior living in Poteet, Texas, you will find Oak Creek Personal Care Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road, 78065 zip code and includes services such as a library, highly trained staff and bathroom reminders. Its license number is 519. Oak Creek Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Poteet residents, but also to all Atascosa county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Jourdanton, Texas
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in LEWISVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
More senior living options in Jourdanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Jourdanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jourdanton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jourdanton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jourdanton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jourdanton and Atascosa County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.