Assisted Living in Jourdanton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jourdanton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Jourdanton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
JOURDANTON is ranked #3 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,410 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the JOURDANTON area can carry fees as little as $1,446 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $3,856 per month. Assisted living in JOURDANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in ATASCOSA county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,410 per month and ranges from $1,446 to $3,374. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in JOURDANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of ATASCOSA county.
- Argent Court Atascosa County
- Michelle's Care Home
- Oak Creek Personal Care Home
Argent Court Atascosa County provides assisted living services in Jourdanton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 57 seniors at a time. With a location at 1951 Hwy 97 E, in the 78026 area code inside Atascosa county, Argent Court Atascosa County assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Argent Court Atascosa County include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Argent Court Atascosa County has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 102169.
Michelle's Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Atascosa county, Texas. It includes a total of 14 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Michelle's Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Jourdanton, TX and surrounding areas. Michelle's Care Home is located at 1310 Poplar St, 78026 zip code. Michelle's Care Home includes amenities such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and library.
When looking for assisted living in Poteet, Texas, you will find Oak Creek Personal Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road, 78065 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 519. Oak Creek Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Poteet residents, but also to all Atascosa county residents too.
Assisted Living near Jourdanton, Texas
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in CANYON, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
More senior living options in Jourdanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Jourdanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jourdanton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jourdanton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jourdanton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jourdanton and Atascosa County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.