Assisted Living in Jourdanton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jourdanton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Jourdanton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
JOURDANTON ranks #3 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,410 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the JOURDANTON area can cost as little as $1,446 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $3,856 per month. Assisted living in JOURDANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in ATASCOSA county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,410 per month and can range from $1,446 to $3,374. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in JOURDANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of ATASCOSA county.
- Argent Court Atascosa County
- Michelle's Care Home
- Oak Creek Personal Care Home
Argent Court Atascosa County provides assisted living care in Jourdanton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 57 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1951 Hwy 97 E, in the 78026 area code inside Atascosa county, Argent Court Atascosa County assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Argent Court Atascosa County include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Argent Court Atascosa County has an active license by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 102169.
Michelle's Care Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Atascosa county, Texas. It includes a total of 14 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Michelle's Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Jourdanton, TX and surrounding areas. Michelle's Care Home is located at 1310 Poplar St, 78026 zip code. Michelle's Care Home provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library room.
When searching for senior living in Poteet, Texas, you will find Oak Creek Personal Care Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road, 78065 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 519. Oak Creek Personal Care Home provides assisted living not only to Poteet residents, but also to all Atascosa county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Jourdanton, Texas
- Assisted Living in IRVING, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
More senior living options in Jourdanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Jourdanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jourdanton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jourdanton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jourdanton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jourdanton and Atascosa County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.