3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jourdanton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Jourdanton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
JOURDANTON ranks #3 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,410 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the JOURDANTON area can carry fees as little as $1,446 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $3,856 per month. Assisted living in JOURDANTON is more affordable when priced against ATASCOSA county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,410 per month and can fluctuate from $1,446 to $3,374. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in JOURDANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of ATASCOSA county.
- Michelle's Care Home
- 4.25 (7)
- Learn More
- Argent Court Atascosa County
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Oak Creek Personal Care Home
- 4.75 (2)
- Learn More
Michelle's Care Home provides assisted living care in Jourdanton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 14 older adults at a time. With a location at 1310 Poplar St, in the 78026 area code inside Atascosa county, Michelle's Care Home assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Michelle's Care Home include specially trained staff, a personal laundry service and faith-based services. Michelle's Care Home is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 100688.
Argent Court Atascosa County specializes in providing assisted senior living in Atascosa county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Argent Court Atascosa County is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Jourdanton, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court Atascosa County is located at 1951 Hwy 97 E, 78026 zip code. Argent Court Atascosa County includes services such as: a hair salon, laundry service and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for assisted senior living in Poteet, Texas, you will find Oak Creek Personal Care Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road, 78065 zip code and includes services such as supportive services, weight management and a staff dietitian. Its license number is 519. Oak Creek Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Poteet residents, but also to all Atascosa county residents too.
Assisted Living near Jourdanton, Texas
- Assisted Living in ELGIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
More senior living options in Jourdanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Jourdanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jourdanton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jourdanton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jourdanton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jourdanton and Atascosa County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.