2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corsicana, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Corsicana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORSICANA is ranked #94 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,743 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORSICANA area can carry fees as little as $2,246 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,989 per month. Assisted living in CORSICANA is more affordable when compared to costs in NAVARRO county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,743 per month and can fluctuate from $2,246 to $5,241. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CORSICANA compared to the ones located in other parts of NAVARRO county.
- Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Corsicana
- 4.75 (15)
- Learn More
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village provides assisted living services in Corsicana, Texas. It can house a maximum of 92 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 3002 W 2nd Ave, in the 75110 area code inside Navarro county, Heritage Oaks Retirement Village assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Oaks Retirement Village include arts & crafts classes, a personal laundry service and a memory care program. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 478.
Brookdale Corsicana specializes in providing assisted living in Navarro county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brookdale Corsicana is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Corsicana is located at 3329 W 7th Ave, 75110 zip code. Brookdale Corsicana provides amenities such as: a cafe, medication dispensing and emergency pendants.
Assisted Living near Corsicana, Texas
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEWISVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
More senior living options in Corsicana:
There are additional senior living options available to Corsicana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corsicana, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Corsicana, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Corsicana, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corsicana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corsicana, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corsicana and Navarro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.