2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corsicana, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Corsicana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORSICANA ranks #94 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,743 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORSICANA area can cost as little as $2,246 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $5,989 per month. Assisted living in CORSICANA is more affordable when priced against NAVARRO county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,743 per month and can range from $2,246 to $5,241. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CORSICANA compared to the ones located in other parts of NAVARRO county.
- Brookdale Corsicana
- 4.75 (15)
- Learn More
- Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
Brookdale Corsicana provides assisted living services in Corsicana, Texas. It can house a maximum of 50 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 3329 W 7th Ave, in the 75110 area code inside Navarro county, Brookdale Corsicana assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Corsicana include a hair salon, gardens and a registered dietitian. Brookdale Corsicana is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 666.
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village specializes in providing assisted senior living in Navarro county, Texas. It includes a total of 92 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is located at 3002 W 2nd Ave, 75110 zip code. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village includes services such as: educational opportunities, landscaped gardens and memory care services.
Assisted Living near Corsicana, Texas
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSION, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in DEL RIO, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
More senior living options in Corsicana:
There are additional senior living options available to Corsicana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corsicana, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Corsicana, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Corsicana, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corsicana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corsicana, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corsicana and Navarro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.