2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corsicana, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Corsicana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORSICANA is ranked #94 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,743 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CORSICANA area can cost as little as $2,246 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,989 per month. Assisted living in CORSICANA is more affordable when compared to costs in NAVARRO county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,743 per month and can range from $2,246 to $5,241. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORSICANA compared to the ones located in other parts of NAVARRO county.
- Brookdale Corsicana
- 4.75 (15)
- Learn More
- Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
Brookdale Corsicana provides assisted living care in Corsicana, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 retirees at a time. With a location at 3329 W 7th Ave, in the 75110 area code inside Navarro county, Brookdale Corsicana assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Corsicana include a library section, medication support and an on-site dietitian. Brookdale Corsicana is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 666.
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village specializes in providing senior assisted living in Navarro county, Texas. It includes a total of 92 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is located at 3002 W 2nd Ave, 75110 zip code. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village includes amenities such as: transportation to doctor's appointments, laundry service and regular health assessments.
Assisted Living near Corsicana, Texas
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
More senior living options in Corsicana:
There are additional senior living options available to Corsicana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corsicana, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Corsicana, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Corsicana, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corsicana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corsicana, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corsicana and Navarro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.