2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corsicana, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Corsicana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORSICANA is ranked #94 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,743 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORSICANA area can cost as little as $2,246 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $5,989 per month. Assisted living in CORSICANA is more affordable when priced against NAVARRO county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,743 per month and can range from $2,246 to $5,241. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORSICANA compared to the ones located in other parts of NAVARRO county.
- Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
- 3.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Corsicana
- 4.75 (15)
- Learn More
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village provides assisted living care in Corsicana, Texas. It can house a maximum of 92 older adults at a time. With a location at 3002 W 2nd Ave, in the 75110 area code inside Navarro county, Heritage Oaks Retirement Village assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Heritage Oaks Retirement Village include community and cultural events, linen and laundry service and bathroom reminders. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 478.
Brookdale Corsicana specializes in providing senior assisted living in Navarro county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Brookdale Corsicana is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Corsicana is located at 3329 W 7th Ave, 75110 zip code. Brookdale Corsicana provides services such as: a library section, walking gardens and regular health assessments.
Assisted Living near Corsicana, Texas
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in MCKINNEY, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
More senior living options in Corsicana:
There are additional senior living options available to Corsicana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corsicana, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Corsicana, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Corsicana, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corsicana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corsicana, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corsicana and Navarro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.