Assisted Living in Corsicana, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Corsicana, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Corsicana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORSICANA ranks #94 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,743 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORSICANA area can cost as little as $2,246 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $5,989 per month. Assisted living in CORSICANA is more affordable when priced against NAVARRO county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,743 per month and can fluctuate from $2,246 to $5,241. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CORSICANA compared to the ones located in other parts of NAVARRO county.
- Brookdale Corsicana
- Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
Brookdale Corsicana provides assisted living care in Corsicana, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 older adults at a time. With a location at 3329 W 7th Ave, in the 75110 area code inside Navarro county, Brookdale Corsicana assists those elderly adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Corsicana include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Brookdale Corsicana is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 666.
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village specializes in providing assisted living in Navarro county, Texas. It includes a total of 92 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is located at 3002 W 2nd Ave, 75110 zip code. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village includes amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
Assisted Living near Corsicana, Texas
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in LEWISVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
More senior living options in Corsicana:
There are additional senior living options available to Corsicana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Corsicana, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Corsicana, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Corsicana, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corsicana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corsicana, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corsicana and Navarro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.