Assisted Living in Livingston, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Livingston, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Livingston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Gardens At Livingston
- The Gardens At Livingston
- Provident Memory Care Center
- Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home
- Tall Pines Assisted Living
The Gardens At Livingston provides assisted living care in Livingston, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 501 Garden Ridge Dr, in the 77351 area code inside Polk county, The Gardens At Livingston assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by The Gardens At Livingston include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. The Gardens At Livingston is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 100218.
The Gardens At Livingston specializes in providing assisted senior living in Polk county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. The Gardens At Livingston is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Livingston, TX and surrounding areas. The Gardens At Livingston is located at 601 Garden Ridge Dr, 77351 zip code. The Gardens At Livingston includes services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Livingston, Texas, you will find Provident Memory Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 1810 N. Washington Ave. , 77351 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 105331. Provident Memory Care Center offers assisted living not only to Livingston residents, but also to all Polk county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home, located at 703 N. Houston St in the 77351 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Livingston, Texas. Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home has a total capacity of 7 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 102678.
Tall Pines Assisted Living has a capacity of 16 seniors. Tall Pines Assisted Living provides amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 1437 South Fm 1988, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Livingston, TX seniors. Tall Pines Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104411.
Assisted Living near Livingston, Texas
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
More senior living options in Livingston:
There are additional senior living options available to Livingston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Livingston, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Livingston, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Livingston, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Livingston, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Livingston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Livingston, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Livingston and Polk County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.