Assisted Living in Livingston, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Livingston, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Livingston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Gardens At Livingston
- Tall Pines Assisted Living
- The Gardens At Livingston
- Provident Memory Care Center
- Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home
The Gardens At Livingston provides assisted living care in Livingston, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 601 Garden Ridge Dr, in the 77351 area code inside Polk county, The Gardens At Livingston assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by The Gardens At Livingston include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. The Gardens At Livingston has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 100408.
Tall Pines Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Polk county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Tall Pines Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Livingston, TX and surrounding areas. Tall Pines Assisted Living is located at 1437 South Fm 1988, 77351 zip code. Tall Pines Assisted Living includes amenities like: bistro, pharmacy services and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Livingston, Texas, you will find The Gardens At Livingston as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 501 Garden Ridge Dr, 77351 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 100218. The Gardens At Livingston offers assisted living not only to Livingston residents, but also to all Polk county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Provident Memory Care Center, located at 1810 N. Washington Ave. in the 77351 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Livingston, Texas. Provident Memory Care Center has a total capacity of 44 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Provident Memory Care Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 105331.
Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home has a capacity of 7 senior citizens. Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home offers amenities that include: garden, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 703 N. Houston St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Livingston, TX older adults. Good Shepherd Assisted Living Home is licensed with Texas and its license number is 102678.
Assisted Living near Livingston, Texas
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in IRVING, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
More senior living options in Livingston:
There are additional senior living options available to Livingston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Livingston, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Livingston, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Livingston, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Livingston, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Livingston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Livingston, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Livingston and Polk County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.