Assisted Living in Odessa, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Odessa, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Odessa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
ODESSA ranks #76 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,570 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the ODESSA area can cost as little as $2,142 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $5,711 per month. Assisted living in ODESSA is more affordable when compared to costs in ECTOR county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,570 per month and can fluctuate from $2,142 to $4,998. On average, older adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in ODESSA compared to the ones located in other parts of ECTOR county.
- Brookdale Sherwood
- Orchard Park Of Permian Basin
- The Courtyards Assisted Living Community
- Parks Assisted Living Center
Brookdale Sherwood provides assisted living services in Odessa, Texas. It can house a maximum of 96 retirees at a time. With a location at 3939 E 52nd St, in the 79762 area code inside Ector county, Brookdale Sherwood assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Sherwood include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Brookdale Sherwood has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 747.
Orchard Park Of Permian Basin specializes in providing assisted senior living in Ector county, Texas. It includes a total of 125 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Orchard Park Of Permian Basin is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Odessa, TX and surrounding areas. Orchard Park Of Permian Basin is located at 8050 Dr Emmet Headlee St, 79765 zip code. Orchard Park Of Permian Basin includes services like: bistro, on-site pharmacy and library.
When looking for senior living in Odessa, Texas, you will find The Courtyards Assisted Living Community as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 201 Parks Village Drive, 79765 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 105528. The Courtyards Assisted Living Community offers assisted living not only to Odessa residents, but also to all Ector county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Parks Assisted Living Center, located at 111 Parks Village Dr in the 79765 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Odessa, Texas. Parks Assisted Living Center has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and dining. Parks Assisted Living Center is licensed with Texas and its license number is 10227.
Assisted Living near Odessa, Texas
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
More senior living options in Odessa:
There are additional senior living options available to Odessa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Odessa, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Odessa, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Odessa, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Odessa, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Odessa that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Odessa, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Odessa and Ector County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.