Assisted Living in Culpeper, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Culpeper, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Culpeper assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CULPEPER ranks #47 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,151 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CULPEPER area can carry fees as little as $2,535 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $6,860 per month. Assisted living in CULPEPER is more affordable when priced against Culpeper county, VA, which has a median cost of $4,175 per month and can range from $2,548 to $6,828. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $24 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CULPEPER compared to the ones located in other parts of Culpeper county.
- Our Father's House Christian Home
- The Culpeper
- Amerisist Of Culpeper
Our Father's House Christian Home provides assisted living services in Culpeper, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 22 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 15261 Jubilee Road, in the 22701 area code inside Culpeper county, Our Father's House Christian Home assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Our Father's House Christian Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to appointments.
The Culpeper specializes in providing senior assisted living in Culpeper county, Virginia. It includes a total of 212 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. The Culpeper is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Culpeper, VA and surrounding areas. The Culpeper is located at 12425 Village Loop, 22701 zip code. The Culpeper includes amenities like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Culpeper, Virginia, you will find Amerisist Of Culpeper as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 215 Southridge Parkway, 22701 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Amerisist Of Culpeper offers assisted living not only to Culpeper residents, but also to all Culpeper county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Culpeper, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in FAIRFAX, VA
- Assisted Living in ONANCOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in TIMBERVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
More senior living options in Culpeper:
There are additional senior living options available to Culpeper elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Culpeper, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Culpeper, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Culpeper, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Culpeper that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Culpeper, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Culpeper and Culpeper County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.