Assisted Living in Blacksburg, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blacksburg, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Blacksburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BLACKSBURG is ranked #10 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,549 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BLACKSBURG area can cost as little as $2,083 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,039 per month. Assisted living in BLACKSBURG is more affordable when priced against Montgomery county, VA, which has a median cost of $3,682 per month and can fluctuate from $2,199 to $6,148. On average, seniors can expect to pay $133 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BLACKSBURG compared to the ones located in other parts of Montgomery county.
- The Crossings At Blacksburg
- Showalter Center
- The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
- English Meadows
- Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
The Crossings At Blacksburg provides assisted living services in Blacksburg, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 110 seniors at a time. With a location at 3400 South Pointe Drive, in the 24060 area code inside Montgomery county, The Crossings At Blacksburg assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by The Crossings At Blacksburg include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments.
Showalter Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Montgomery county, Virginia. It includes a total of 90 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Showalter Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Blacksburg, VA and surrounding areas. Showalter Center is located at 1060 Showalter Drive, 24060 zip code. Showalter Center provides amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for assisted living in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 Litton Lane, 24060 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center offers assisted living not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, English Meadows, located at 1140 West Main Street in the 24073 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Christiansburg, Virginia. English Meadows has a total capacity of 82 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg has a capacity of 84 seniors. Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg provides amenities that include: gardens, movie nights and registered dietitian. It is located at 201 Wheatland Court, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Christiansburg, VA seniors.
Assisted Living near Blacksburg, Virginia
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CASTLEWOOD, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in McLEAN, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
More senior living options in Blacksburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Blacksburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blacksburg, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Blacksburg, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blacksburg, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blacksburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blacksburg, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blacksburg and Montgomery County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.