Assisted Living in Berryville, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Berryville, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Berryville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BERRYVILLE ranks #53 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,329 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BERRYVILLE area can cost as little as $2,649 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $7,044 per month. Assisted living in BERRYVILLE is less affordable when compared to costs in Clarke county, VA, which has an average cost of $4,326 per month and can range from $2,659 to $7,047. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $3 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BERRYVILLE compared to the ones located in other parts of Clarke county.
- Greenfield Of Berryville
- Godfrey House
Greenfield Of Berryville provides assisted living care in Berryville, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 66 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 413 Mcclellan Street, in the 22611 area code inside Clarke county, Greenfield Of Berryville assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Greenfield Of Berryville include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments.
Godfrey House specializes in providing senior assisted living in Clarke county, Virginia. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Godfrey House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Berryville, VA and surrounding areas. Godfrey House is located at 210 W. Main Street, 22611 zip code. Godfrey House includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and library room.
Assisted Living near Berryville, Virginia
- Assisted Living in ONANCOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, VA
- Assisted Living in HARRISONBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in TIMBERVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
More senior living options in Berryville:
There are additional senior living options available to Berryville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Berryville, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Berryville, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Berryville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Berryville, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Berryville and Clarke County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.