2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Berryville, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Berryville, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Berryville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BERRYVILLE is ranked #53 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,329 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BERRYVILLE area can carry fees as little as $2,649 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $7,044 per month. Assisted living in BERRYVILLE is less affordable when compared to costs in Clarke county, VA, which has an average cost of $4,326 per month and ranges from $2,659 to $7,047. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $3 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BERRYVILLE compared to the ones located in other parts of Clarke county.
- Godfrey House
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Greenfield Of Berryville
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
Godfrey House provides assisted living services in Berryville, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 older adults at a time. With a location at 210 W. Main Street, in the 22611 area code inside Clarke county, Godfrey House assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Godfrey House include all meals included, walking paths and meals approved by a dietitian.
Greenfield Of Berryville specializes in providing assisted senior living in Clarke county, Virginia. It includes a total of 66 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Greenfield Of Berryville is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Berryville, VA and surrounding areas. Greenfield Of Berryville is located at 413 Mcclellan Street, 22611 zip code. Greenfield Of Berryville provides services such as: community outings and social gatherings, laundry and linen service and incontinence assistance.
Assisted Living near Berryville, Virginia
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ANNANDALE, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in ONANCOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in LURAY, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
More senior living options in Berryville:
There are additional senior living options available to Berryville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Berryville, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Berryville, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Berryville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Berryville, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Berryville and Clarke County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.