4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Farmville, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Farmville, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Farmville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
- 4.00 (3)
- Learn More
- The Woodland
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Second Chance
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Hope Haven
- 4.00 (12)
- Learn More
Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center provides assisted living services in Farmville, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 120 older adults at a time. With a location at 1575 Scott Drive, in the 23901 area code inside Prince Edward county, Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center include a beauty shop, personalized service plan and dementia care services.
The Woodland specializes in providing senior assisted living in Prince Edward county, Virginia. It includes a total of 164 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. The Woodland is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Farmville, VA and surrounding areas. The Woodland is located at 2003 Cobb Street, 23901 zip code. The Woodland provides services like: social activities, private laundry service and meals approved by a dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Rice, Virginia, you will find Second Chance as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 11 assisted living units. It is located at 524 Pisgah Church Road, 23966 zip code and includes services such as scheduled transportation, private laundry services and pet-friendly services. Second Chance provides assisted living not only to Rice residents, but also to all Prince Edward county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Hope Haven, located at 24532 Prince Edward Highway in the 23966 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Rice, Virginia. Hope Haven has a total capacity of 8 older adults. It provides numerous social activities, walking paths and an on-site dietitian.
Assisted Living near Farmville, Virginia
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in STAUNTON, VA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in HARRISONBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NEW MARKET, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in LOVETTSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
More senior living options in Farmville:
There are additional senior living options available to Farmville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Farmville, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Farmville, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Farmville, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Farmville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Farmville, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Farmville and Prince Edward County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.