3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Suffolk, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Suffolk, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Suffolk assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SUFFOLK is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SUFFOLK, Virginia are #41 out of 178 cities in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in SUFFOLK is $4,045 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SUFFOLK can be priced as little as $2,451 per month, while the most luxurious SUFFOLK senior living communities can go up to $6,635 per month. SUFFOLK assisted living facilities cost less when priced against Virginia statewide assisted living costs, which are $4,167 per month and range from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $122 less per month for assisted living in SUFFOLK.
- Tabernacle Gardens Assisted Living Facility
- 3.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Lake Prince Center
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
- Kindred Living
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
Tabernacle Gardens Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living care in Suffolk, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 98 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2536 East Washington Street, in the 23434 area code inside Suffolk City county, Tabernacle Gardens Assisted Living Facility assists those elderly adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Tabernacle Gardens Assisted Living Facility include housekeeping and emptying trash, walking trails and a registered dietitian.
Lake Prince Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Suffolk City county, Virginia. It includes a total of 54 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Lake Prince Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Suffolk, VA and surrounding areas. Lake Prince Center is located at 100 Anna Goode Way, 23434 zip code. Lake Prince Center includes amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, medication help and regular health assessments.
When looking for senior assisted living in Suffolk, Virginia, you will find Kindred Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 200 West Constance Road, 23434 zip code and includes services such as a library section, medication supervision and regular health assessments. Kindred Living offers assisted living not only to Suffolk residents, but also to all Suffolk City county residents too.
Assisted Living near Suffolk, Virginia
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in HARRISONBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Assisted Living in STAFFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in ABINGDON, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in FAIRFAX, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
More senior living options in Suffolk:
There are additional senior living options available to Suffolk elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Suffolk, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Suffolk, VA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Suffolk, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Suffolk, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Suffolk that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Suffolk, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Suffolk and Suffolk City County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.