Assisted Living in Christiansburg, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Christiansburg, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Christiansburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CHRISTIANSBURG is ranked #28 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,808 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CHRISTIANSBURG area can cost as little as $2,312 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,269 per month. Assisted living in CHRISTIANSBURG is less affordable when compared to costs in Montgomery county, VA, which has an average cost of $3,682 per month and ranges from $2,199 to $6,148. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $126 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG compared to the ones located in other parts of Montgomery county.
- Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
- English Meadows
- The Crossings At Blacksburg
- The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
- Showalter Center
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg provides assisted living care in Christiansburg, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 84 retirees at a time. With a location at 201 Wheatland Court, in the 24073 area code inside Montgomery county, Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments.
English Meadows specializes in providing senior assisted living in Montgomery county, Virginia. It includes a total of 82 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. English Meadows is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Christiansburg, VA and surrounding areas. English Meadows is located at 1140 West Main Street, 24073 zip code. English Meadows provides services like: hair salon, pharmacy service and reading area.
When searching for assisted senior living in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find The Crossings At Blacksburg as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 110 assisted living units. It is located at 3400 South Pointe Drive, 24060 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. The Crossings At Blacksburg offers assisted living not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center, located at 1000 Litton Lane in the 24060 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Blacksburg, Virginia. The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Showalter Center has a capacity of 90 senior citizens. Showalter Center provides amenities such as: court yard, movie nights and staff dietitian. It is located at 1060 Showalter Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Blacksburg, VA older adults.
Assisted Living near Christiansburg, Virginia
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, VA
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in HOPEWELL, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
More senior living options in Christiansburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Christiansburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Christiansburg, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Christiansburg, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Christiansburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Christiansburg, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Christiansburg and Montgomery County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.